Quantcast

Sky High BMX II.Arvada, Colorado

FBTMILF

Monkey
Aug 27, 2005
Colorado
So, I went there on Sunday. Its a great track, lots of fun, not very windy. Anyways, here are some pics...

Thats all the pictures I have unfortunatly, my mom isn't that great at taking pictures but, oh well.

TRACK LAYOUT:

Sky High BMX II is approx. 1200 ft in length. The track consists of four 180 degree turns giving you five straight aways of BMX action. Begining from a large starting hill you will encounter a large step-up followed by a 5ft tall table top that will drop you into the first turn. Out of the turn you will come up to "DUB ZILLA" our signature big double of the track followed by a small double into another large double. Turn two leads you into the rhythm section which is partially down hill consisting of a roller, table, roller, step-up, roller , and small double out. The fourth straight has a small double leading into "Hamburger Hill" a large triple step-up followed by a table top into the last turn. The final straight will lead you to two sets of doubles just before the finish line.

Very fun, fast, flowy track. If anyone wants to meet me up there on Saturday, then AIM me at xthexnarratorx