Quantcast

>>> Slacker Saturdump wake up call GMT<<<

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I’m feeling conflicted between being ready to be home and see my gal and the puppers... and not having eaten enough tacos.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i have been listening to the cult "electric" and danzigs first record on repeat for the last two days.

mood level....ecstatic.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:
Portland station is being closed, so guess we're not going back there. Now my concern is how many of those high time clowns wind up here. I had an official panic attack yesterday over the possibility of getting bumped back to night shift. Am now hungover, but much less likely to go on a killing spree.

I’m feeling conflicted between being ready to be home and see my gal and the puppers... and not having eaten enough tacos.
Can one ever really have enough tacos though?

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
:wave:
Portland station is being closed, so guess we're not going back there. Now my concern is how many of those high time clowns wind up here. I had an official panic attack yesterday over the possibility of getting bumped back to night shift. Am now hungover, but much less likely to go on a killing spree.

Can one ever really have enough tacos though?
would night shift come with extra dollarydoos?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Heavy storms rolled through last night. So no trails, and no yardwork. Storm did manage to get pretty much all the leaves off the trees so I'll probably deal with that tomorrow if it dries out enough. Cleaning up the garage so I can park in it now that cold weather is setting in.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Had 1.5hr meeting with contractor we were introduced to via Wifey's work. He gave us a couple really good options:

One of which is actually scaling down the deck while setting up to be more two areas. Instead of 10' depth with two 18' depth areas, have two 16' depth areas with a 4' walkway joining. Budget could then be used to make sure we have a pergola or possibly extended roof for an outdoor entertainment area. He said he'd make a point of building so that he could come back and expand to that aspect if we want.

Mirror replacement of course, but he thinks some of the other option might be more cost effective.

Biggest thing? He thinks there is a realistic 3 years of life left, even having parties with 15-20 people on the deck. I told him that if I had 3 years to aggregate funds, such that I could potentially not sell the M I'm probably going that route, which he told Wifey would be his recommend route if it was his house. He going to have everything together for me Monday or Tuesday to look at what his estimates are.

Currently in Ft Collins after picking up 295# hanging weight of beef. Mmm... Meat.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Catering picked up from Whole Foods. Two former co-workers and their families over tonight, for our regular dinner series to keep in touch.

Kids are building their own Civ-type world after seeing the wife and I play a bit. I’d attach a photo but it’s too large and I can’t be arsed to imgur from the phone.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Let's see... during today's ride it rained, sleeted, snowed and even the sun appeared.

What a blast.

Cooking a porchetta tonight.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Let's see... during today's ride it rained, sleeted, snowed and even the sun appeared.

What a blast.

Cooking a porchetta tonight.
Wife and I turned around on our ride when it turned into blizzard conditions.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Had 1.5hr meeting with contractor we were introduced to via Wifey's work. He gave us a couple really good options:

One of which is actually scaling down the deck while setting up to be more two areas. Instead of 10' depth with two 18' depth areas, have two 16' depth areas with a 4' walkway joining. Budget could then be used to make sure we have a pergola or possibly extended roof for an outdoor entertainment area. He said he'd make a point of building so that he could come back and expand to that aspect if we want.

Mirror replacement of course, but he thinks some of the other option might be more cost effective.

Biggest thing? He thinks there is a realistic 3 years of life left, even having parties with 15-20 people on the deck. I told him that if I had 3 years to aggregate funds, such that I could potentially not sell the M I'm probably going that route, which he told Wifey would be his recommend route if it was his house. He going to have everything together for me Monday or Tuesday to look at what his estimates are.

Currently in Ft Collins after picking up 295# hanging weight of beef. Mmm... Meat.
///Deck and ///M? Everything's coming up ///Stonehouse

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Back in U.S. soil, flight from SFO to DEN is delayed an hour. I land at midnight... long day. At least there’s a spot in the airport with a decent beer list and outrageously expensive burgers. Fuck airplanes. @Pesqueeb amirite?

i have been listening to the cult "electric" and danzigs first record on repeat for the last two days.

mood level....ecstatic.
Fairly certain the Cult’s “Electric” album pretty well defined 8th Grade me when it came out.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Well, ride went as I expected. Chased him in oxygen deficit on the climbs, waited for him on the descents.
48 degrees and dry dirt, pretty much perfect.
Pocatello has an outrageous amount of riding from town.