Quantcast

>>>Slacker Thursday GMT<<<

rav400

Monkey
Aug 31, 2009
The Right Coast
Congrats to both of you! Today is my Friday. Off tomorrow. Dentist in the morning, bikes in the afternoon. DH or trail ride? Maybe DH on trail bike and pedal back up?

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Awww yea, my Friday too. 3 day weekend. Get some stuff done on the house tomorrow, kids 1st bday party on Saturday and leave for Cabo on the 19th. Just one more week of actual work.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Kid + wife + mother in law (to help unpack) fly in tomorrow.

Today I celebrate the last day of freedom by going go-karting (IMI Motorsports is today's target), doing errands possibly including buffing out Land Cruiser scratches, and unpacking a few more boxes.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

I like my neighbor, but he drinks sh!t beer. Bud Light hangover and I didn't even drink that many. Sh!tty beer is no bueno. It is payday, woot!

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Hey turning 30 this Saturday. Gut is hurting today, thought it was the 5 grilled jalapenos I ate last night. Turns out I ate a wheat flour filled pot tart. You'd think after eating gluten free for 10 years I'd learn to read labels.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Hey turning 30 this Saturday. Gut is hurting today, thought it was the 5 grilled jalapenos I ate last night. Turns out I ate a wheat flour filled pot tart. You'd think after eating gluten free for 10 years I'd learn to read labels.
I wouldn't think pot tarts came with labels....

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Howdy all. Kid + wife + mother in law (to help unpack) fly in tomorrow.

Today I celebrate the last day of freedom by going go-karting (IMI Motorsports is today's target), doing errands possibly including buffing out Land Cruiser scratches, and unpacking a few more boxes.
Hit up Chubby's :D

In the office that is the size of a closet today. Two people in here with multiple computers, fun times.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Sup? Busy day today, tooth drilling&filling, then a challenging customer meeting, moar meetings coming in the afternoon. My dad is 70 today, I feel guilty for not spending more time with my old folks.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Yep. It's kinda hard though. I live on a wrong continent and this country does not comprehend the concept of real vacation for its slaves.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Yep. It's kinda hard though. I live on a wrong continent and this country does not comprehend the concept of real vacation for its slaves.
ah, the situation makes more sense now. and i agree with you. every performance review i try to negotiate more vacation time. i have a success rate of 0%.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Today has been an awful day for me personally. We buried of my students and it was one of the hardest days I have faced as a teacher/mother/friend. I was honored to be able to provide the music for his memorial service and what little comfort I could give his family and friends. It was so draining to see so many of my students and his family in so much pain. HUG THE ONES YOU LOVE and make sure they know how much you care for them because you never know when that hug will be your last!!!!

Now, I am doing some house work to keep busy and waiting for my girls to get home so I can hug them.

Congratulations Eric on your sobriety!!!