Quantcast

>>>Slacker Thursday GMT<<<

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Don't you like .. work hard once a week? :D
It seems that way, yet I'm at 146% of my national benchmark, at which pace the hospital collects about $60k/month for stuff I read. I'd settle for $50k/month my way after the overhead. :D

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I'm packed for Winter Park. Working tomorrow + riding to and from, then hopping in the Land Cruiser in the dark and heading up that night.

:monkey:

I have a suspicion that I'm going to rediscover how much of a fail glasses + goggles is, fog-wise. Skiing is why I got contacts a decade and a half ago, but my prescription is way out of date and I don't think I even have any lenses around the house.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
So awesome. It has been at least 10 years since I could run like I did tonight. I ran for 40 minutes and I was striding the entire way. My 4 year old Aussie,Watson, came along and he was running out of gas during the last 5 minutes. I feel great and he is sacked out snoring on his doggie bed. sipping on a gatoraid and doing some stretching.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Just got home. What a wicked trip that was. I wish I could describe how tired we are.

First thing on the agenda before bed and then unpacking, is a victory beer and a trip to the shed.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
ski this weekend?
I'm packed for Winter Park. Working tomorrow + riding to and from, then hopping in the Land Cruiser in the dark and heading up that night.

:monkey:

I have a suspicion that I'm going to rediscover how much of a fail glasses + goggles is, fog-wise. Skiing is why I got contacts a decade and a half ago, but my prescription is way out of date and I don't think I even have any lenses around the house.