Quantcast

>>>Slacker Thursderp <<<

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I should go vote. I have a stupid day with random meetings, but whatevs. I also need to head up to crabjoe's at some point to return his shock and pilfer his vise.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Nothing to report.
Go Biden?
I mean, I voted for Kanye because he's got that tiger blood or dragon energy or 'accidental roid rage' or whatever. But you do you, man. I won't be held captive by the Deep State®!

I should go vote. I have a stupid day with random meetings, but whatevs. I also need to head up to crabjoe's at some point to return his shock and pilfer his vise.
All kidding aside... yes you should go vote. All you mother scratchers should vote, if you haven't yet. IDGAF who you vote for*, but fucking vote. It's the original form of advocacy, after all.

Forgot to grab meatballs yesterday.
Thought you knew what you were doing. Guess I was wrong. We all were.

*This is kind of untrue. Fuck Trump.

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Just had one of those, oopsie, we forgot about the fact that if we don't complete this massive effort in a month we can't sell some of our products convo at work. This should be entertaining. :rolleyes:

Otherwise, not too much else on the docket.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
present. had a decent nights sleep for once. espresso machine descaled and cleaned last night. will be extra tasty this AM combined with fresh beans. some much needed rain on the agenda today. this weekend is my last opportunity for the year for lift access DH, hoping i can make it Sunday (saturday is out for obv reasons).

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Coffee. Voting this morning.
I wanna ride my bike.

edit: I should stop and pick up meatballs.
Remember that when you come by. We have a bunch in the freezer that I can't eat and the girls don't like. Bunch of sausages too.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
All kidding aside... yes you should go vote. All you mother scratchers should vote, if you haven't yet. IDGAF who you vote for*, but fucking vote. It's the original form of advocacy, after all.
This, go vote poo flingers.

As someone who can't vote against this shit show of lies I'm relying on you.*

*So I'm fucked yeah?

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just came back from dropping Hannah off at daycare and Haley's watching YouTube on her comp. I've been telling at her to stop watching useless, weird fan shit, but it's been a losing battle.

What was she watching? Animaniacs. I showed her the country and states videos over the weekend and apparently she's been watching the rest of the episodes non-stop since.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Voting this morning.
Your kindly reminder that it is TOO LATE to mail you ballot in. If your state allows it, your ballot must be dropped off at a LEGITIMATE location, or you must vote in person.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Your kindly reminder that it is TOO LATE to mail you ballot in. If your state allows it, your ballot must be dropped off at a LEGITIMATE location, or you must vote in person.
thanks, I know. I'm walking my ballot over to the polling station, and may shred it and vote in person if I can't confirm that my signature will be accepted. As crazy as it sounds, that's the worry for me.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
present. had a decent nights sleep for once. espresso machine descaled and cleaned last night. will be extra tasty this AM combined with fresh beans. some much needed rain on the agenda today. this weekend is my last opportunity for the year for lift access DH, hoping i can make it Sunday (saturday is out for obv reasons).
freshly cleaned espresso machine and fresh espresso beans have produced an excellent shot of espresso. hypothesis confirmed.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I'm going to see if Dakota Ridge is unrideabru or not with the hopefully melted snows.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I'm going to see if Dakota Ridge is unrideabru or not with the hopefully melted snows.
Ooh, shit. Totally forgetted about Dakota. Goddammit. Might have to attempt to get out for a late lunch ride... like around 3pm. Please report back, soldier.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
ok. that does it. moab's been added to the post lawsuit agenda along with whistler.
I know a lot of us Out West™ talk a big game about all the rad shit there is to ride out here. And while some of it posturing (but also not really) I can honestly say that Moab, even in all it's current shit show glory, is a fucking mountain bike mecca that should be experienced. And there's a non-zero chance that at least a few of us out here will join you, so obviously let the Monkey know, yo.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Just came back from dropping Hannah off at daycare and Haley's watching YouTube on her comp. I've been telling at her to stop watching useless, weird fan shit, but it's been a losing battle.

What was she watching? Animaniacs. I showed her the country and states videos over the weekend and apparently she's been watching the rest of the episodes non-stop since.
animaniacs is quality. you should be glad she's not watching other people play video games.