Quantcast

>>>Slacker Thursderp <<<

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
thanks, I know. I'm walking my ballot over to the polling station, and may shred it and vote in person if I can't confirm that my signature will be accepted. As crazy as it sounds, that's the worry for me.
It needs to match your driver's license

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
animaniacs is quality. you should be glad she's not watching other people play video games.
Funny, I occasionally watch other people play video games. That said, it's usually my buddy Mike, and it's generally while having beers after a ride. He likes video games, I really don't play them, but enjoy hanging out with him. It's generally old school stuff, so there's still conversation or whatever. But yeah... I watch other people play video games sometimes. It's weird.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Funny, I occasionally watch other people play video games. That said, it's usually my buddy Mike, and it's generally while having beers after a ride. He likes video games, I really don't play them, but enjoy hanging out with him. It's generally old school stuff, so there's still conversation or whatever. But yeah... I watch other people play video games sometimes. It's weird.
since covid, i busted out my old Nintendo Wii for my son. we started off with wii sports/play so he could get the hang of it, but then i introduced him to excite truck which he absolutely loves.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
thanks, I know. I'm walking my ballot over to the polling station, and may shred it and vote in person if I can't confirm that my signature will be accepted. As crazy as it sounds, that's the worry for me.
I've been dorpping my ballot into a 24-hour box for years with no issues. Not saying there isn't a concern of the signature not being accepted, I just don't know how one's signature wouldn't be accepted if it's your signature? Like, what are the criteria for acceptance? How would "They" know or not know it's your signature?

It needs to match your driver's license
Oh, sure. That makes sense...

Thought you knew what you were doing. Guess I was wrong. We all were.
Touché.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
since covid, i busted out my old Nintendo Wii for my son. we started off with wii sports/play so he could get the hang of it, but then i introduced him to excite truck which he absolutely loves.
Nice.

I think Mike generally goes for Metroid Man and Excite Bikeª and shit like that... he's got a Respberry Pi loaded up with stupid old school game simulators.

ª I have no idea if that's even the names of the dang things, or if those are games that exist.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
If you pass through here on your way to VT you best give us Boston area monkeys a heads up. Lots of good riding around these parts too.
i used to live in the bucket of pawtucket and would venture north to ride foxboro area.

besides, from where i am, going to eastern MA would be a 6+ hour detour. hard pass.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Nice.

I think Mike generally goes for Metroid Man and Excite Bikeª and shit like that... he's got a Respberry Pi loaded up with stupid old school game simulators.

ª I have no idea if that's even the names of the dang things, or if those are games that exist.
i got my ps2 out for downhill domination

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
Here.

Coffee breakfast is done with. Beer farts are intense today, not sure which one did it, but they were going down pretty easy yesterday. Doggo is going to meet her maker next week I think, kinda bummed.

Might be warmish and dryish this afternoon...

Going to be a loooooong night though...

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I know that guy!
A bit of a weirdo.
Weird AF.

"getting the last run on Burro Down before a winter storm shut it down in late October "

:D
Yeah, thought you'd catch that. This one is in reference to a trip I did with @SkaredShtles...
"waiting out the morning drizzle in a clammy hotel room in mid-Nov to get the “hero sand” conditions"

Would that be the *original* Bad Idea trip?
Nah the OG Bad Judgement Wednesday™ was when @Nick and I rode Lenawee as a loop from Keystone.

OG Bad Judgement Thursday, I believe.
Except it was a Tuesday... BDIADFDª Tuesday. Wait... we left on Tuesday night so the ride was on Wednesday, though I'm still pretty sure the OG BJW™ was when we rode Lenawee as a loop.

This year it was "No Show Friday"
I maintain that A. she's prettier than you and B. we wouldn't have made it out for Friday regardless and C. I've shown up more often than I have not, still.

ªBurro Down In A Day From Denver

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Where izzat? ^^ I presume Jackson?

For some bad judgement I've considered Lenawee as a loop.

Starting in Silver Plume and going counter-clockwise.

Post Covid I think this needs to be a shuttle, starting the ride from the top of Loveland Pass and maybe ending in Georgetown.

Last edited: