Quantcast

>>>Slacker Thursderp <<<

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
animaniacs is quality. you should be glad she's not watching other people play video games.
my kids will do that occasionally to get tips, etc. in general, it's fucking ridiculous. however, i will admit that i did enjoy for a few minutes one where the guy was playing the untitled goose game.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Weird AF.

Yeah, thought you'd catch that. This one is in reference to a trip I did with @SkaredShtles...
"waiting out the morning drizzle in a clammy hotel room in mid-Nov to get the “hero sand” conditions"

Nah the OG Bad Judgement Wednesday™ was when @Nick and I rode Lenawee as a loop from Keystone.

Except it was a Tuesday... BDIADFDª Tuesday. Wait... we left on Tuesday night so the ride was on Wednesday, though I'm still pretty sure the OG BJW™ was when we rode Lenawee as a loop.

I maintain that A. she's prettier than you and B. we wouldn't have made it out for Friday regardless and C. I've shown up more often than I have not, still.

ªBurro Down In A Day From Denver
You are, indeed, the most reliable!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I'm going to see if Dakota Ridge is unrideabru or not with the hopefully melted snows.
Ooh, shit. Totally forgetted about Dakota. Goddammit. Might have to attempt to get out for a late lunch ride... like around 3pm. Please report back, soldier.
Sounds optimistic.

DR + DRS proper were 100% GTG save for a tiny bit of anus-puckering snow on the steep drop-in at the end of the DRS lollipop.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Critical things to do after work. Buy enough beer to last for three days of fishing and camping. Buy food for said trip, perhaps buy more beer. Grind up enough coffee to get me though three days on the road. Make sure there is tp in the camper.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Critical things to do after work. Buy enough beer to last for three days of fishing and camping. Buy food for said trip, perhaps buy more beer. Grind up enough coffee to get me though three days on the road. Make sure there is tp in the camper.
I thought you didn't drink?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Afternoon Monkeys.

So weird that it is Thursday almost done with October. It does not feel like either Thursday or just before Halloween. So weird, but life progresses. 6AM PT is interesting, but feels good.