Quantcast

>>@ Slacker Thursdump GMT @<<

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Are we there yet mommy?

FTS already

Wife comes home from a 9 day trip tomorrow so I guss I better clean up the house and toss the pizza boxes, empty bags of chips and beer bottles.... actually put my cycling gear away instead of having it all over the kitchen table.......

effing hell do I need some coffee this morning

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
At the orthodontist for my 7 y.o....:fie:

Walked into the waiting room and the only other patient was my ex. A little awkward, but whatever...

Ride last night was great. Summer like conditions, and even the leaves aren't too slippery yet. Somehow managed to set some PRs, despite the dark and the leaves... But who cares, caus it was fun! Had beers in the p-lot and shawarma for dinner.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Ordered up new tires yesterday. Cooper STT Pro. Discount tire is running $100 off purchases of $400+ through their eBay store if anyone else needs tires.

26B0E13A-7CF1-48A7-A784-EA4C9342F758.jpeg

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning, sports fans! I rolled my fat lazy ass out of bed and into the cold for a 60 minute run workout at the high school track before work. 10 minutes easy, 15 hard, 10 easy, 15 hard, 10 easy. Ouch. 8.46 miles at 7:05 avg pace....as good a workout as I've ever had. I got back home just in time to take a dump. What good timing!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

I have all day off site training tomorrow, not even looking forward to that mess. Much rain today, feeling pretty meh already. If the Cubs lose tonight, I will feel better. My life doesn't change either way, but it is a nice distraction.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
trying this cbd coffee thing out today. having trouble focusing also dealing some pain & inflammation.
kinda hungry.
realized i have my stamp from last nites show on my hand. i guess im that guy today

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
trying this cbd coffee thing out today. having trouble focusing also dealing some pain & inflammation.
kinda hungry.
realized i have my stamp from last nites show on my hand. i guess im that guy today
What is your work environment like when you are a free lance video editor making things look whiter?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

I am at odds with myself. Get stuff that needs to be done, done, or sit about all day doing nothing?

Discount tire is running $100 off purchases of $400+ through their eBay store if anyone else needs tires.
Wifes car is up for new shoes. Thanks for the heads up, Starshine!

My back is absolutely killing me. I am teh old.
Ugh.... Me too, and I didn't even do anything yesterday.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morn....err...mid-afternoon!

Just got into the office - took a half-day to take the kiddo to the ortho doc to have his cast removed. The P.A. is demonstrating the cast-saw with a "look...I can put it on my glove and it doesn't even tear them" ***proceeds to tear the glove*** Kiddo looks at me and says "Really?" Stitches looked good and doc says he should make a fine recovery.

I agree with the picture of the pooped pooch...I'm worn out from this week. Still have 2 meetings on the schedule for today and then cub scouts tonight. I'm gonna need an I.V. drip of red wine while I sleep tonight.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Hey hey! Getting ready for a job fair downtown today, hoping to find a connection somewhere!! Pretty excited, actually! Might be able to hit up the climbing gym while I'm there, and meet up with an old boss for happy hour. She has a lot of connections in multiple industries, so she may be able to help out!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Got my latest electricity bill. Once again about 4 times what I would expect. However for the past 7 weeks I have been expressing Toshi like OCD and taking pictures of my electricity meter, entering notes in a spreadsheet to identify possible sources of excessive use. All for naught because the power company clearly is just reading the wrong meter. that is going to be a fun phone call.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Morning. Slow start today. Coffee consumed, boy is fed. Spent all day at Yellowstone park yesterday. Fun was had, made the boy walk/hike most everything we stopped at. Preparing to go out and verify zero on my hunting rifles here shortly as rifle season starts Saturday morning...... Good times.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Any of you have experience with the 5.10 Freerider vs the Freerider Pro?

I've been riding the Freerider and my gf got me the Freerider Pro as a replacement for my b-day. I'm not sure I like them. The spacing between the lugs on the sole make me really feel the pins getting stuck between them. Kind of annoying. Although I am fairly resistant to change once I find something I like so I could just be that.

In the meantime here's some humor for all you coffee fueled monkeys

effing hell do I need some coffee this morning
present, now to begin coffee consumption
Coffee in hand
trying this cbd coffee thing out today