Quantcast

>>>Slacker Wednsday GMT<<<

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Warning pity party for one :

Ok, so I haven't been riding much this week and dayum do I want to. On Saturday I had a little pancake accident and burned the inside of my thumb pretty good. Melted the epidermis completely. The blister that formed was something out of a sci-fi flick. Had to drain it several times a day for the first two days. Last night the dead skin tore open and is now nice and tender.

Stuff like this usually doesn't keep me off the bike. But being that I work with my hands and I'm backed up with orders and still need to produce inventory for the cases, best to play it safe. Maybe tomorrow I can ride..

Gaw, being an adult just blows sometimes.
Pancake accident? Sorry but I kinda chuckled when I read that but can (and will) sympathize.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Damn, nice trip @Full Trucker !!
In 4 days I managed to ski, mountain bike, hike, and go canyoneering. Didn't suck. :D

Headed to Tahoe next week to start off my winter ski-bumming it. I will have an epic pass plus my pass in vegas which has free days all over the southwest.
This is going to be the 'Winter of TN®'. :D
I'm very likely going to be in the Tahoe area in the Christmas to NYE timeframe.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Dropping off my last customers at dusk and as I am rolling up to their house the motor in the van cuts out. Plenty of juice to the starter, motor will not fire. Oil good, no water present, radiator full, fuel tank full, batteries good. Waited 45 minutes for a tow to the shop. Mechanic thinks either the fuel pump died of the cam sensor failed. Either way its out of commission for a few days. Going to be driving the sprinter again. YAY

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Almost midnight at home and I am still on trains, planes and automobiles. Eff this weather and Chicago delays.

Also, just got pulled into a project from hell to "supervise and mentor". I need another beer or three.