stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Any rare bmw?
the twin top tube cruiser...built
3 bmx....2 built....one waiting to be built
a assortment of built park bikes...three i think
downhill bike...name escapes me...
a superco dj frame waiting to be built...

he had another room of other assorted frames...

no carbon in the house...

EDIT....also evil imperial imperial built...

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
the twin top tube cruiser...built
3 bmx....2 built....one waiting to be built
a assortment of built park bikes...three i think
downhill bike...name escapes me...
a superco dj frame waiting to be built...

he had another room of other assorted frames...

no carbon in the house...

EDIT....also evil imperial imperial built...
Dh bike... Was it linkage driven?

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Been to OR once, and those beaches were pretty unique and recognizable IMO....how I was able to guess it was there from the pics. Drove up the coast from Crater Lake area all the way up into WA and it was by far some of the nicest landscapes I've ever seen. 10/10 will do again

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
A bit of a slaughter. but look at the shots on goal. The dude on the other team that got the most shots came over to kiddo during the game, gave him a fist bump, and said "you are killin' it, dude"

pretty rare.
20210123_200307_copy_1024x768.jpg

Shizzon

Monkey
Jun 25, 2015
Been to OR once, and those beaches were pretty unique and recognizable IMO....how I was able to guess it was there from the pics. Drove up the coast from Crater Lake area all the way up into WA and it was by far some of the nicest landscapes I've ever seen. 10/10 will do again
It’s a nice area for sure. I’ve been in Southern Oregon for most of my life so it’s difficult to compare but I can’t complain. I’m an hour or so from the coast, and an hour or so from the high desert, and have some decent stuff in between to keep it interesting.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Got a cool Craftsmen tool box. It composite plastic. Still cool. On wheels. Got a couple of shoeboxes of Craftsmen tools. Haven't sorted through it yet. Bunch of new tools also. A bench and another stand. Got a line on a Vice, small bench on wheels, and a old school Park TS-3 Master Truing stand. Sold all my Campy and Pedros stuff. Got a new Drill and a Dremel kit.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
It’s a nice area for sure. I’ve been in Southern Oregon for most of my life so it’s difficult to compare but I can’t complain. I’m an hour or so from the coast, and an hour or so from the high desert, and have some decent stuff in between to keep it interesting.
Rest assured, after having seen the coastline in pretty much every US state that has some, Oregon is the nicest. Miles and miles of uncrowded, public beaches to roam.

And the sea stacks. :drool:

Screenshot_20210124-072734_Instagram.jpg

I mean, look at this nonsense! Pic from our hike in Samuel H Boardman.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I might want to steal her old skis for a weekend for Wifey; just to try them out. Her boots are 235 base.

We got in a few more runs after noon, with the poor visibility. Had to stop bumps because I couldn't differentiate them. Mary Jane side was way better. Right up until I raked my skis over a 4' long rock section on Drunken Frenchman. Totally hidden by the new snow and totally rock. I think I'll need @Nick to look at them, because it was bad.
can you post a picture?
I have the goods to fix, and I can teach you if schedules align.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Rest assured, after having seen the coastline in pretty much every US state that has some, Oregon is the nicest. Miles and miles of uncrowded, public beaches to roam.

And the sea stacks. :drool:

View attachment 155658

I mean, look at this nonsense! Pic from our hike in Samuel H Boardman.
You need to do this with a better camera. I'm just saying...

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Oh I have it on the full frame DSLR. Could print that thing at 16 x 20 @ 300 DPI if I so choose. A file that size wasn't as post friendly. :D
Colors look faint though and Ocean is overexposed. You can fix this though if you have the RAW file and the camera has an OK dynamic range.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Colors look faint though and Ocean is overexposed. You can fix this though if you have the RAW file and the camera has an OK dynamic range.
Check on the RAW file, and the camera is a Nikon Z6, so it should have adequate dynamic range. Id have to go back and check, quality might have take a nose dive between exporting as a jpeg and working in a way old version of Lightroom.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Check on the RAW file, and the camera is a Nikon Z6, so it should have adequate dynamic range. Id have to go back and check, quality might have take a nose dive between exporting as a jpeg and working in a way old version of Lightroom.
Nikon sensors usually have beautiful colors, so you should be able to tease them out. :thumb:

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
I saw a nice BB7 for sale yesterday. Not a BMW, but still.
Nice! Always loved the look of those. Never rode one though. I manage to see a bb7 out around town every couple of years. The number of old downhill bikes in the city is surprising!

Last edited: