Quantcast

>>>Slackers Turdsday GMT<<<

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Wake up you east coasters... Mmmm good smooth yet strong coffee this morning. I really want to get out for a night ride after work but so far its been dumping rain every evening this week. Supposed to have a break in the wet shit tonight so we shall see.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
One of those days where I can't drop in the inbound calls fast enough while I'm still on the prior work call.

Is it the weekend soon?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
One of those days where I can't drop in the inbound calls fast enough while I'm still on the prior work call.

Is it the weekend soon?
Had the trifecta yesterday... on phone call on my cell, desk phone is ringing and at the same time some asshat is standing at my office door trying to explain his outlandish problems.

The calls are manageable, it's the dude barking while clearly knowing you're on a call is what causes ya to get added to the kill list©.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Had the trifecta yesterday... on phone call on my cell, desk phone is ringing and at the same time some asshat is standing at my office door trying to explain his outlandish problems.

The calls are manageable, it's the dude barking while clearly knowing you're on a call is what causes ya to get added to the kill list©.
One of them I answered the caller says, "I'm here with person A and B, have you got time to talk about..."
Me, "No."