Quantcast

Slalom Course in Gainesville Florida

OffCamber

Monkey
May 27, 2005
Loxahatchee, Fl
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I am a bit confused here. I did not ask you CurbJumper, I asked OffCamber that question (as originally quoted below), so I am not sure what you mean about "me saying this every time".
Chili, just got back in town from SS. We probably have meet. I've ridden Santos a bunch but have only ridden GFT once, over a year ago.

ulockjustice

Monkey
Oct 17, 2006
school is in the way now (stupid trying to graduate), but we may do an open race later in the fall or in the spring if the interest is there. we'll definitely keep people posted.

ulockjustice

Monkey
Oct 17, 2006
???

the hole is filled. we're waiting on a good date to get a bobcat out there to fix up/tame down some of the jumps, most likely in december once the FCS series is over. the church is fine with this timeline as far as i know. what's the problem?

Jim311

Chimp
Oct 27, 2010
There is a work day there this Saturday I believe to work on the jumps and maybe the trails.

therareform

Chimp
Sep 25, 2010
Gainesville, FL
There is a work day there this Saturday I believe to work on the jumps and maybe the trails.
Yes there is, any help is appreciated. We, TheRareForm will not be there due to work, Bestbuy kinda requires working Saturday!! We are trying to help and hope others do too. Thank everyone for all the time and effort you have put in so far, from the beginning to the DS!! IT IS APPRECIATED!! Thank you all so much for giving us a great place to ride. If anyone has any ideas or donations of wood hit me up please! Thank you all again and I hope we can continue to ride and enjoy all The Rock has to offer.

Jay13

Chimp
Jul 6, 2008
Orlando
I heard someone died there last week after crashing on a jump. (Seriously, not joking) I don't know any details though. Very sad...