Quantcast

slalom course

downhil

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
our trails are starting to look like an actual course now. we have started building the second berm on the double bermed turn and just have some minor clearing and cleaning left. the course is nice and fast and tight. you start out side by side through a rock garden, then a tight (for 2 people) left that leads to a good sized log hit (about 3.5 feet drop) with a nice off camber landing and then split up for the first double, then after the first double the lines merge up again and you hit the second double on the same take off and landing (nice bar to bar action) then a right turn through the double berm and a nice roller. after that it leads through the section that needs to be cut and it will take a diving left with about a 10 foot rideable drop...very steep, then the finish.

we need a couple of people to come out this weekend to help finish it up. that should take a little while, and then after that its a racing free for all. lemme know who wants to make it out there.
email me scottsparks2002@yahoo.com

Squasher

Monkey
Aug 20, 2001
K-Ville
Originally posted by downhil
our trails are starting to look like an actual course now. we have started building the second berm on the double bermed turn and just have some minor clearing and cleaning left. the course is nice and fast and tight. you start out side by side through a rock garden, then a tight (for 2 people) left that leads to a good sized log hit (about 3.5 feet drop) with a nice off camber landing and then split up for the first double, then after the first double the lines merge up again and you hit the second double on the same take off and landing (nice bar to bar action) then a right turn through the double berm and a nice roller. after that it leads through the section that needs to be cut and it will take a diving left with about a 10 foot rideable drop...very steep, then the finish.

we need a couple of people to come out this weekend to help finish it up. that should take a little while, and then after that its a racing free for all. lemme know who wants to make it out there.
email me scottsparks2002@yahoo.com
Where is it? Your not talking about Smithville are you?

downhil

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
nope. this is our own course. its on the river up in georgetown, if you want to check it out let me know and we can get together finally!

downhil

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
well, did you decide where you are going to ride tomorrow? call me at work....244-9000. ask for scott in honda

mcdurly1

Chimp
Dec 8, 2001
Austin, TX
good ol' northfaggotrat..... your always so quick to act like you know was' up. from what I hear you have a vagina. why are u tryin' to jump into this post all of a sudden? I haven't heard from you in a while. I missed you. remember when we talked so much shyt not to long ago. aaahhh...... the good days. you are still a mark ass bitch.

I am your best friend too,
mcdurly1

northshorerat

Monkey
Oct 7, 2001
well you see i have a real job, work 12hr days, and if i see you while im on post im going to beat you senseless and give you a little nypd love. which, im sure you will enjoy oh so much.

so stop being a bitch, you mess with one of my " crew " your messing with me.

your an arrogant ass.
get over yourself.

mcdurly1

Chimp
Dec 8, 2001
Austin, TX
the white flag has been raised. i am a low down dirty son-of-a-bitch. i'm worthless and need to be spiritualy cleansed. I had no idea that the realm of computing and conversation could go so far....... I have abused this modern day tool at the expense of others. when you beat my sorry ass, can I wear my full face and my pads..... I would be so fortunate, although I am not worthy of mercy. I am truly embarrased of my actions now that I have realized what's been done.

p.s.
I am currently studying the martial art of kung fu and I am at the white belt..... so be careful. I know how to properly defend myself against ruthless attackers.

mcdurly1

northshorerat

Monkey
Oct 7, 2001
Wow, a white belt. damn you dont know much at all. you just started, i should be care full, my five years of training might not be enough. i should really watch myself.