Quantcast

slayer and the jello biafra way of doing business

weedkilla

Monkey
Jul 6, 2008
None of that makes sense, was everybody else enjoying getting shafted - or is the rest of the band on the board of directors of the management company? (mental leap from Jello Biafra reference)

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
anyone know why he left the first time? maybe that's what happened...he became a scale musician w/o realizing it when he came back.

but ****ing hell, he's been w/ the band for so long. does anyone know who Paul Bostaph or Jon Dette are?

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
anyone know why he left the first time?

Daves wife was prego and he wanted to be with her .I'm a big SLAYER fan and I think there's more to the story than the they are sharing in the media .these guys have been touring together for years and for them to just let Dave go for bringing it to Tom and Kerrys attention that they were getting screwed finically I call bs .Hopefully this will be resolved by the next time they are touring the US and Dave will be back with SLAYER !

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I've seen Slayer many times. 15+ easily over the years.
I vaguely remember him quitting the first time around, though I don't remember ever knowing why.
Lombardo is an amazing drummer but so is Bostaph, who I'd seen play a bunch of times. That change to the lineup was pretty much invisible in live performances.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
I've seen Slayer many times. 15+ easily over the years.
I vaguely remember him quitting the first time around, though I don't remember ever knowing why.
Lombardo is an amazing drummer but so is Bostaph, who I'd seen play a bunch of times. That change to the lineup was pretty much invisible in live performances.
+ rep for good taste in music .