Quantcast

SLC Punk!

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
So, I watched it again for the first time in about 4 years...what a funny/insightful/depressing movie. It was even more funny, having lived in Salt Lake/Utah for most of my life.

And yes, the SLC "Underground" scene is that violent.

Go watch it. Now.

J

JRB

I liked it ok. I am compelled to think that blue is way less core than he thinks he is though.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
chicodude01
This message is hidden because chicodude01 is on your ignore list.
Don't it feel good?

I'm SOOOO core it hurts...like really...my heart screams out for you, in the throes of another bleak night, I cry for your love, so inadequate are my screams. I wish that for just one moment you and I would be together and forever, but instead the blade meets skin as one last tear falls down my cheek into the puddle of blood below you.

*emomode off*

bwaaahahhahaha

And yes, it mocks Mormons like no other. I love it. It bashes the living hell out of Utah.

It's not a movie about how punk/whatever other "alt" movement your trendy ass wants to be a part of, it's a movie about how ****ing retarded and stupid they all are. Everyone who claims to be a rebellious punk/hardcore kid/goth/emo/raver/edger/****face should go watch it. Immediately.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
blue said:
Don't it feel good?

I'm SOOOO core it hurts...like really...my heart screams out for you, in the throes of another bleak night, I cry for your love, so inadequate are my screams. I wish that for just one moment you and I would be together and forever, but instead the blade meets skin as one last tear falls down my cheek into the puddle of blood below you.

*emomode off*

bwaaahahhahaha

And yes, it mocks Mormons like no other. I love it. It bashes the living hell out of Utah.

It's not a movie about how punk/whatever other "alt" movement your trendy ass wants to be a part of, it's a movie about how ****ing retarded and stupid they all are. Everyone who claims to be a rebellious punk/hardcore kid/goth/emo/raver/edger/****face should go watch it. Immediately.

Dude back away from the worship pipe..... SLC could have been Hartford, Buffalo, Columbus, Wichita or any other depressed backwater sh*thole. It was just a movie....

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
jdcamb said:
Dude back away from the worship pipe..... SLC could have been Hartford, Buffalo, Columbus, Wichita or any other depressed backwater sh*thole. It was just a movie....
Have you ever lived here?!

Backwater ****holes>living in utah. I'm sorry. :p

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Yesterday, 10:18 PM
Remove user from ignore list
blue
This message is hidden because blue is on your ignore list.

Um...good thing I can't read what you're saying. Tool

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
The Kadvang said:
You both need to get your panties untwisted... how can you have beef without even meeting eachother... its kinda gay.
Dude, you didn't hear the news? Chicodude and blue went to the beach together... that's why they both have sand in their vaginas.

maro

Chimp
May 2, 2005
SLC
slc punk actually was a documentary made in the 80's, possibly early 90's. then someone made the movie that everyone is familiar with in the late 90's based off of that documentary.

if anyone is ever in downtown SLC, you can still rent the origional at the tower theater.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
The Kadvang said:
You both need to get your panties untwisted... how can you have beef without even meeting eachother... its kinda gay.
Haha, I have no beef with him, I have no idea what I did, he randomly decided to one day start the hate.

I don't really care.

And serious about the Tower thing? Schweet! I think I'll check it out this weekend.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
blue said:
Haha, I have no beef with him, I have no idea what I did, he randomly decided to one day start the hate.

I don't really care.

And serious about the Tower thing? Schweet! I think I'll check it out this weekend.

Whoa, why was I pissed at you?

Hm....

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Funny, tonight I requested my local video store to get a copy in dvd. A great movie, and I do think it matters that it is in Salt Lake City.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Utah is lame. When we went down to moab, we opted for the extra day drive home through colorado and wyoming rather than drive up through salt lake. Just some wierd ass vibes coming off that town. plus we had a sack of stinky weed, and i did not want to meet an Utah patrolmen.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
blue said:
Dear lord sir, the ressurections are upon us...Why are you reading all of my old threads?

I was looking for a picture of your ****ty azonic, and I decided to be a bastard.