Quantcast

sleep?

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
i think i have the flu....or at least thats what my dad told me it sounds like, so cold i can't get warm with a wicked tummy ache. i'v never had a cold or the flu...this sucks i feel like i'm going to die!

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
Lay off the meth.

-OR, most cold medicine contains ephedrine (aka: psuedoephedrine, Ma Huang, ephedra) It can make you feel drowsy, yet strangely enough, can keep you awake all night too - this is the same stuff that is used in the production of meth. In small doses, ephedra will help you go to sleep (a fitful, shallow sleep that is) - in larger doses, abandon all hope of rest for 12 hours. The stuff is great for roadtrips if you're the "Drive until you get there" type.

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
s1ngletrack said:
Lay off the meth.

-OR, most cold medicine contains ephedrine (aka: psuedoephedrine, Ma Huang, ephedra) It can make you feel drowsy, yet strangely enough, can keep you awake all night too - this is the same stuff that is used in the production of meth. In small doses, ephedra will help you go to sleep (a fitful, shallow sleep that is) - in larger doses, abandon all hope of rest for 12 hours. The stuff is great for roadtrips if you're the "Drive until you get there" type.
Pseudoephedrine and ephedra, while similar in effect, are not the same. ephedra, and all products containing ephedra are now banned in the US.

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
bibs said:
I think its the meth....he runs a lab out of his house....how else does a college student afford a Ducati :D hehehe
gigolo

and yeah i have some strange stomic virous that is like a 48hour thing....i'm used to no sleep (insomniac hardcore) but when i feel like my gut is being burnt and im shivering cold life sucks!