Slight accident at work

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
d.e.f. said:
Have them fix it up proper for you.

:drool:
i loved those wheels so bad in high school.
i so wanted my first car to be an impreza gt, with those rims on and tarmac proflex suspension. my wet dream of a tarmac muncher.
a friend had them on his evo 3 and it was the shiznit in da hood.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
doug.
you get the award for the best photo ever posted on this site.
we don't have the words in our language to describe how much fun it would be to shred the tarmac in that beast !!!!

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
Changleen said:
That's not really a Tarmac car, but it would be fun none the less...

i never digger the sedan, tho peugeot manufactures pretty cars, like the 406 coupe.

the old 205 was the tits.

there was an awesome video of ari vatanen driving the 205 in pikes peak. that video was breathtaking.

def

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
knoxville, tn
dhbuilder said:
doug.
you get the award for the best photo ever posted on this site.
we don't have the words in our language to describe how much fun it would be to shred the tarmac in that beast !!!!
Joey, I'm sure there are sort of half words and phrases, mostly starting w/ "f**in holy...." while you are scared and giggling at the same time. Honestly, any preped rally car would be a straight up blast to run though deal's gap or on a forest service road. Thinking about it brings back memories of being 17 in my little turbo rwd toyota, throwing it sideways on the farm roads every chance I had.

I was looking for the video of Panizzi pulling the 360 in Catalunia (sp?), I believe, where he waves to the crowed w/ one hand and still wins the stage. All the ones I found were poor quality. Hell, I haven't been able to follow any wrc or scca events in the past few years. Speedvision isn't what it used to be and I'm not up until the wee-hours studying like I was in college.

I was bummed to look closely at the picture and see Richard Burn's name. Sad to hear he passed, he seemed like a good guy, and a damn good driver. I always liked watching highlights of him racing.
:( I'll throw up a photo or 2 in memory.

def

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
knoxville, tn
ALEXIS_DH said:
nope, they dont.
they dont get citroen, renault and fiat and a few other popular euro brands either.

americans really have something against the french.
Its been awhile since renault and fiat were here. There are a bunch of euro brands we don't import. I'm a little too young to remember when they were still sold here.

The attitude towards the french is down right silly most times. Whenever I hear the silliness, I just think of highlights of Zinedine Zidane (<-- although I checked his website so I could spell his name correctly, and he looks pretty goofy off the field). I don't want to get too much into it or this will get sent to the political forum of death!