Quantcast

SLO Done Fast Teaser 2

limitedslip

Monkey
Jul 11, 2007
Some great shots of face on there. More tower please. I always wondered if you could film tower with a long lens from across the freeway, maybe from cuesta park?

J

Monkey
Dec 7, 2003
San Luis Obispo, CA
Was that Ridge Trail being poached? Looks like it's gonna be pretty sweet, look forward to seeing the finished product.
Nope, that footage was gotten before they closed down the old Ridge Trail. Aside from that helmet cam footage all the clips from the finished version will be shot over late '08 and early '09!

Thanks for the comments!

Last edited:

J

Monkey
Dec 7, 2003
San Luis Obispo, CA
Some great shots of face on there. More tower please. I always wondered if you could film tower with a long lens from across the freeway, maybe from cuesta park?
Agreed! I am going back to Tower to get even more footage for a complete Tower segment. It's a great trail to film but the riders get tired hiking up and down it for all the shots! Gotta do it in sections over a couple days. So far I have a crap load of shots from the top third. I can't wait for the rocky steep sections. :thumb:

Since there aren't many tall bushes or trees it's pretty easy to get long shots from ahead of the rider but one from across the highway might be sick. I'll have to scout that out, thanks for idea!

dap

Chimp
Jul 25, 2006
Central, NY
Nice vids! Brings back memories (lived just outside of SLO years back). You guys ever make it down near pismo to "egypt"?

J

Monkey
Dec 7, 2003
San Luis Obispo, CA
Nice vids! Brings back memories (lived just outside of SLO years back). You guys ever make it down near pismo to "egypt"?
I haven't been there in a year but have since heard that it got plowed. So no footage from Egypt. However, Torquer in Santa Maria is somewhat similar and I do have some good stuff from there.

Little update- We just got some What? Trail footage with Nate Lewis a day ago. Shoot went really well and we came back with some classic SLO fast and loose DH footage!

J

Monkey
Dec 7, 2003
San Luis Obispo, CA
Bump. When is the full video coming?!?!?
We've been lagging! My roommate and I are putting this together and we've both been busy with school and racing so it's been on hold the past quarter of school. We do intend to finish it... maybe soon if we can get a few more shoots in over Spring break. Thanks for the interest though. If we don't get much of it done soon I plan on just releasing the segments I already have online. We'll see.

I've got two vids on Vital from our new SLO race team. Heres the links to tide you over for now:

http://www.vitalmtb.com/videos/member/SLO-To-The-Bone-Leland-OConnor,1469/Cleetis,1831

http://www.vitalmtb.com/videos/member/SLO-To-The-Bone,1428/Cleetis,1831

Last edited: