Quantcast

Slow Today?

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Just noticing a lot of lag, especially when trying to get a smiley. RM got the sniffles today>?

Also from slyfink: btw, anyone else notice latency issues with RM? On both my work computer and my phone (Samsung S3), RM freezes and takes a while to scroll up or down. It's much worse on my phone, but happens on my computer here at work too...

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
This is from my work computer, which is generally lightning quick! RM will not work on my Windows Phone. There I said it. I have a Windows Phone :doh:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I have only noticed this on my phone.

While reading a thread, the entire browser will lock for 10-20 seconds. Then all of a sudden it will try to "catch up" to all the scrolling I attempted while it was frozen.

Only happens on the ridemonkey, too.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Sorry, was traveling and didn't see this.

It seems to be normal speed today. We got a decent volume of traffic on Wednesday so that might have been the cause but is anyone else experiencing this slow down today?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Same here. It completely freezes my browser for a few seconds. It was noticeably worse a few days ago, almost bad enough to not peruse the site while taking a dump-break at work.