Quantcast

Small jersey maker?

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I need four or five jerseys made for a road trip I am doing with some friends of mine.

I know we had someone on here who did jerseys. Who was that? If not, do any of you know a small company that isn't going to Tebow me to do a run of 5 sublaminate jerseys?

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
:rofl: There is a lot of potential in this thread.

But seriously, folks, I will promote Voler and their semi-custom program. They have done several jerseys for me over the past years, and I have been very pleased. If you need to talk with anyone there, it's Elaine Highland. I still owe her several hugs for the jerseys they've done.....

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
But seriously, folks, I will promote Voler and their semi-custom program. They have done several jerseys for me over the past years, and I have been very pleased. If you need to talk with anyone there, it's Elaine Highland. I still owe her several hugs for the jerseys they've done.....
whoa, slow down there, captain topical.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
http://www.mxprints.com/

MXprints did a real nice job on a custom jersey for a friend's groomsman's gift. I picked out a jersey, then threw on a couple of jpegs that I thought were funny. The did a fairly good job and the cost was I think about $30-50 for three images and numbers on the back, plus his name. They did everything I asked, even if it was kind of weird (an image next to the cuff of each sleeve, one right across the chest). I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them or use them again, but it doesn't look like they do short sleeve.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Sandwich, Potroast, thanks.

Wait, if you two had a kid, it'd be a potroast sandwich. Just sayin...

VMARTINEZ

Monkey
May 23, 2005
I need four or five jerseys made for a road trip I am doing with some friends of mine.

I know we had someone on here who did jerseys. Who was that? If not, do any of you know a small company that isn't going to Tebow me to do a run of 5 sublaminate jerseys?
Nema will run 1 and 2.
About 50 bucks each.
VM