Quantcast

Small/out of the way saddle...

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
not my ride but wish it was, the odyssey jr seat is pretty much the smallest railed seat out.

other smaller ones are the slim s&m, fit eccd (same as s&m)
for pivotals, the kink slim is small.

i have an odyssey senior which i like. it has a little more padding than a jr.

t1maglio

Monkey
Oct 29, 2001
southern wisconsin
I run an Odyssey Veteran, similar to the Primo balance seat, but a lot lighter (and they are on sale from Dan's right now). I plan to get an Aitken for my FG, small,light, looks pretty good.

The Junior and Senior are just to small for me. It would be out of the way but they are cheek splitters if you know what I mean. I do enough stuff where I bail to my seat or whatever and in those situation I would like something slightly larger then a hotdog bun.

A Grove

Monkey
Nov 20, 2007
State College, PA
Question for those who ride the ody senior/junior - do you ever smack the inside of your legs off of it? I ran a stripped eastern ID for a while - but had to take it off bec. i would get massive bruises on the insides of my thighs from smacking them off it on abubs, etc. I know its bound to happen - but I'm just curious if anyones had any issues with it happening as far as pain.

ebrider510

Monkey
Dec 7, 2006
Bay Area, CA
Question for those who ride the ody senior/junior - do you ever smack the inside of your legs off of it? I ran a stripped eastern ID for a while - but had to take it off bec. i would get massive bruises on the insides of my thighs from smacking them off it on abubs, etc. I know its bound to happen - but I'm just curious if anyones had any issues with it happening as far as pain.
never had that or any other issues with my kevlar senior:monkeydance:. i really like it. i also have an atomlab aircorp seat (much like the senior but a bit bigger) and it's been great too.

BikeSATORI

Monkey
Apr 13, 2007
one world...
Those Juniors are just too stubby for me... They remind me too much of the old Uni-seat stub things that were for junior cruisers or old school trials bikes or something...

That Fly Fino is another of the smallest things I've seen yet. I held one next to my Kink Slim (same base as Macneil SL/Duo Rogue Status) when I was in Japan when the Flys first came out and I couldn't believe the difference in length.

Even though it's not really that light, nor that small, I kind of dig the FBM Rumble. Looks like a slick seat. It's got style. Kind of like an Aitken I guess.

I had a shadow slim on my Turner rail quite a few years ago too, but compared to the new stuff, that isn't really that "slim".

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
i ride a shadow (not the slim) it is an older full kevlar one and very nice from a comfort perspective...still for the most part out of the way

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll

kinda off subject but how would anybody's foot not hit the front tire when turning??? that looks extremely tight. maybe it's just me...