Quantcast

Smoke Marijuana? - Here's your justification

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
well if your getting bud thats got all sortsa crazy chemicals in it youve either:
A) just started toking
B)have crappy hookups
C) reeeaaally pissed someone off.
everyone i know who smokes either is buddys with a grower or grows or has a cannibis card. not that i ever toke or anything....

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
bluebug32 said:
Hmmm....they don't mention all the harsh chemicals used to cut marijuana. I'm guessing those don't sit too well with the lungs...:rolleyes:
I dont know what kinda 'Nancy Reagan' lies you have been brainwashed with but marijuana is not 'cut'. It may have been fertilized by chems or had insecticides sprayed on it, but it is definitely not cut with anything.

'Cutting' is a process used by dealers, usually the lower dealers on the totem pole, to stretch their stash so they can make more money. Usually it is hard drugs like coke, heroin, meth, etc... that are cut with harsh additives (mostly otc drugs like aspirin, baby laxative, etc... NEver heard of anything cut with Dran-o).

In the 70's, Jimmy Carter ordered pot fields in Mexico to be sprayed with Paraquat, but the Mexican drug dealers shipped it North anyway (what did JC really expect these people to do? they rely on their crops for survival) & from what I have heard, it was some pretty nasty stuff. Supposedly it made you cough up blood & stuff.

So yeah, Americans do put chems in everything...but not all of them, especially those who pride themselves on growing fatty buds organically.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Hey Parts,
Smoke a fat spliff of some NYCD for me! The Diesel will make you think it was laced!

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
bluebug32 said:
The kind of marijuana you buy isn't just the dried plant. They use all kinds of chemicals to cut and prepare it with to the tune of what you'd use to unclog your drain or strip paint with.
are you like 12 years old or something?

:think: