Quantcast

Smokers?

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I smoke cigarettes. I do not, however smoke while I ride like one guy did on our ride saturday. It was odd... Who smokes cigs? I fear I'm one of the few.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I used to smoke after a long climb. I'd sit at the top of the hill and wait for the rest of the group. Ah the looks I got.

We called them "Power Sticks".

I quit seven years ago.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
MudGrrl said:
I don't but my bf does.

He was smoking on his bike during the Bike New York 5 Boro ride.
(New York is a non smoking state)
Do you make him go outside to smoke?

Most of my ex's did...

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
I smoke when I drink......I drink a lot! ;)

I gotta quit, but i"ll be itching when I'm having a cool one at the bar.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
In my county, smoking in a restaurant is illegal. And you can smoke in the bar as long as it is enclosed. Its actaully really nice not smelling smoke for your whole dinner. Was I in for a shock when I was in Germany. Wow.

It would be cool to see if more people smoke now then they did 10-20 years ago. There is soo much stuff out there now that causes cancer so people are more caustious. IMO

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Smoking in the high schools around here is totally "uncool" for some reason. I dont mind a smoke occasionally.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i smoked nonstop from the age of 14 to 27. Mt. biking was a great help in me deciding to quit cold turkey. It was my last vice, it's really a bad deal, i watched the woman who raised me die of congestive heart failure. That's not how i want to check out.

krazydher1

Monkey
Apr 12, 2002
i absolutely hate the smell of cigs and would never smoke one...its so gross and it sticks on ur clothes and then u smell like smoke all night...

and peeps who drink and smoke all the time usualy have an extremely toxic breath and makes u wanna pute.

i hide peeps cigs sometimes just so i don't have to smell it.

Dec 6, 2004
Santa cruz Mountains
i quit cig's. i had one recently and the rest of the day i wanted to puke... i used to smoke cigs and the magical green leaf a lot. then quit then started puffin the reefer again. ive been smokin everyday at school... lol class is a lot easier. ahh today i got soo ripped off of like over 7-8 bong hits. i threw up my french fries : )

=[Stinky]=

I like bagels and turkey sandwiches
Sep 9, 2001
Atlanta YEAAAHHH!
caputo1989 said:
Dosent kill the lungs.:dancing:
Gives NRG
You smoakers should make the swich.

Copenhagen long cut
fresh cope satisfies. :dancing: :D
Doesnt kill the lungs, but throat and tougne cancer is suuuuper.

The sticky-icky however...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
=[Stinky]= said:
Doesnt kill the lungs, but throat and tougne cancer is suuuuper.

The sticky-icky however...
Gives you cancer in other areas of the GI tract too. Good friend of mines brother chewed for 20 years, now he poops directly into a plastic bag poking out of his side because a tumor destroyed his large intestine and colon.

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
stinkyboy said:
Do you make him go outside to smoke?

Most of my ex's did...
I don't make him go outside to smoke.
He does it on his own.
Which of course makes me happy.....

He also doesn't smoke in any cars, not even his own (I have no rights or privileges in his car, it is his domain).

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I lived with smokers from the day I was born until I was 26 but never smoked. The second hand stuff gives me headaches too. Needless to say I will never allow a lit cigarette on or in anything I own and will never again date a chick who smokes, I am disgusted over the fact that I ever did.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
I smoked cigs from '86 until '99 and then quit when my wife and I decided we want to have a little one. But, like a few others here, I have to admit I usually have a little green around the house. ;)