Quantcast

Smooth Balls All Over San Francisco

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
I'm going to explain this to you guys one more time. Most of us here aren't teenagers anymore. We don't think ball humor is very funny. Especially over and over. This site has advertisers and we need to maintain a certain level of decency on this board if the adverstisers are going to continue to pay the cost of operating this site.

This is the last time I am going to post about this. Involuntary vacations are next.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
stinkyboy said:
I can't find anything else in the news about it. Cool shots though.
Read the comments below the picture... They were filming a comercial.

One post claimed nets to catcht them (at bottom of the hill) and covered storm drains.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Slugman said:
Read the comments below the picture... They were filming a comercial.

One post claimed nets to catcht them (at bottom of the hill) and covered storm drains.
I was gonna say...JEEBUS...we'll see multi colored superballs floating all over the bay...the animals will try to eat them...and they will all DIE! I remember when Travis Pastrana launched his bike into the bay during the x games...what an uproar that caused...and not just from us spectating...the hippies went berzerk...

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
dh girlie said:
I remember when Travis Pastrana launched his bike into the bay during the x games...what an uproar that caused...and not just from us spectating...the hippies went berzerk...
Did it land on a fish?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
stinkyboy said:
Did it land on a fish?

No...it landed on a big great white shark...which pissed off the shark...and when the navy sent someone down a rope ladder from a helicopter to get the bike...the shark breached and jumped way outta the water trying to get the guy on the rope ladder...I swear...and there is a pic floating around the internet to prove it...you can see the GGB in the back ground...

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
nah the hippies got all in an uproar cuz they said that the gas and oil in the bike could contaminate the bay...Travis' people said they had only enough gas in the tank for the stunt and they yanked the bike right then and there...it was a pretty spectacular stunt, I must say...Mike Jones was pissed off cuz he had done a big jump with a helmet bag over his head and landed it...

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
dh girlie said:
No...it landed on a big great white shark...which pissed off the shark...and when the navy sent someone down a rope ladder from a helicopter to get the bike...the shark breached and jumped way outta the water trying to get the guy on the rope ladder...I swear...and there is a pic floating around the internet to prove it...you can see the GGB in the back ground...
Nah Travis 15 minutes were up and he was trying to jump the shark to save himself....

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
stinkyboy said:
Yea, I've seen it...

What division of the US Navy is on call for bike retrieval?
I dunno...but a dude I work with here...nice guy but he's kinda a dummy...and he brought a printed picture of it and claimed his buddy TOOK the picture...I was like DUDE...that's a doctored picture thats been floating around the intarweb for YEARS...he was like NO WAY...my friend took this picture...:rolleyes:

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
dh girlie said:
I dunno...but a dude I work with here...nice guy but he's kinda a dummy...and he brought a printed picture of it and claimed his buddy TOOK the picture...I was like DUDE...that's a doctored picture thats been floating around the intarweb for YEARS...he was like NO WAY...my friend took this picture...:rolleyes:
LOL - I had a similar situation... guy called me out in front of about a dozen co-workers to prove it. I showed it to them on Snopes.com. Dude never talked to me again.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Slugman said:
LOL - I had a similar situation... guy called me out in front of about a dozen co-workers to prove it. I showed it to them on Snopes.com. Dude never talked to me again.
Funny thing about this guy...hes a tough guy...and he can NOT be wrong...especially if its a chick who's right...he could accidentally say, nice sunny day...and there could be a torrential downpour occurring, and you couuld say...actually, it's pouring rain...and he would be like, no...no it's not...it's sunny...no it's not raining...:rolleyes:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Dang, I go to lunch and come back to thread deletion and smooth San Franciscan balls. And doctored shark photos.

I love fridays.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
dh girlie said:
Funny thing about this guy...hes a tough guy...and he can NOT be wrong...especially if its a chick who's right...he could accidentally say, nice sunny day...and there could be a torrential downpour occurring, and you couuld say...actually, it's pouring rain...and he would be like, no...no it's not...it's sunny...no it's not raining...:rolleyes:
DHG, are you in SF?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
DRB said:
I've got my sharp stick now where is that 500lbs gorilla, I think I wanna poke him and get my ass beat.
Good point.

I'll mess with alot of people, but I don't mess with RM.