Quantcast

Snacks....

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Yer inbox is full.....

:rolleyes:

Oh - and if you think you'll still be good to ride Friday, what/when/where - I'll let you dictate the terms since I'm gonna try and sleep tonight :)

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Jr_Bullit said:
Yer inbox is full.....

:rolleyes:

Oh - and if you think you'll still be good to ride Friday, what/when/where - I'll let you dictate the terms since I'm gonna try and sleep tonight :)
Hahaha :o: Thanks. I'm down for riding Friday. I want to get as much riding in before the rain comes this weekend.

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Snacks said:
Hahaha :o: Thanks. I'm down for riding Friday. I want to get as much riding in before the rain comes this weekend.
Rain??? NOOOOOO - figures I'm gonna be moving my family in yucky weahter... :mumble:

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Jr_Bullit said:
Rain??? NOOOOOO - figures I'm gonna be moving my family in yucky weahter... :mumble:
Yep, rain on Saturday...showers on Sunday. What the heck is the difference between rain and showers? It's all water falling from the sky :rolleyes:

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Snacks said:
Yep, rain on Saturday...showers on Sunday. What the heck is the difference between rain and showers? It's all water falling from the sky :rolleyes:

Well I think the weathermen have to have multiple types of "weather" to discuss in order to earn their pay.

"We predict that on Saturday there is a 50% chance of rain, 25% chance of showers, and 25% of grey skies.

hahahahaha

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
rain is a constant wettening but can be anywhere from a drizzle to a downpour...

showers are small batches of rain...you get just as wet, but you are given a false sense of hope when the showers stop before the next one starts...you think "it may actually clear up and..." then the next shower comes in.

pnw weather should go something like this...

"you have a 50% chance of getting wet today, dress accordingly"