Quantcast

Snake Wednesday (sorry 'bout the late notice)

erikkellison

Monkey
Jan 28, 2004
Denver, CO
I'ma go ride the Snake around 11am, I think. I'd love it if someone would join me as all my usualy riding buddies are working, and this is the only time I have for a ride between now and Sunday (and I think I'm going to Baker on Sunday). Let's just say that I'll be at the gate at 11am, and if anyone wants to show up feel free to. I'm planning on riding the whole thing.

erikkellison

Monkey
Jan 28, 2004
Denver, CO
Hey Pat (or Kent, can't remember which one you were :) ),
I am sorry to disappoint because you'll get this when you return, but I got called into work. I hope your ride rocked though.
Erik

SuperSlow

Monkey
May 18, 2004
Bellingham
it was ok i guess. I snapped off my crank arm and pedal on the big drop and took a pretty good digger. I got there late because i had to bleed a friends brakes, and the top was all snow covered. But a good rip none the less- Kent

erikkellison

Monkey
Jan 28, 2004
Denver, CO
I rode this last Thursday with a friend, and there were traces of snow at the top. It wasn't frozen though, and was an awesome ride. I may be riding it again tomorrow. I'll check for a new post.

erikkellison

Monkey
Jan 28, 2004
Denver, CO
I rode the Snake today, and there was about 3 inches of snow everywhere that wasn't covered by trees. It was a stellar ride despite the rain, snow and decomposing leaves.