Quantcast

Snakeonia, Sunday 11-28

erikkellison

Monkey
Jan 28, 2004
Denver, CO
Okay so as not to piss off those riding Galbraith on Sunday with a post in their thread, I decided to make my own. If you want to ride some freeride instead of XC/trail, weather permitting, Superslow and I, possibly among others, are riding Snakeonia (as long as it's not raining while we're riding). Join us if you like :)
Sorry about that excessively long sentence and the presence of too many commas.

erikkellison

Monkey
Jan 28, 2004
Denver, CO
Sweet! 11am sounds ideal. I didn't want to post a time so we could be flexible for all people who'll attend. How does riding the full-length route sound?

smedford

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
Bellingham, WA
I would love to go up with you guys, but I have not ridden with that Galby group in a long time and am looking forward to that ride. Plus I took a pretty big spill last weekend and my back is a little messed up to be riding Snake.

SuperSlow

Monkey
May 18, 2004
Bellingham
Sunday
Mostly sunny. Highs 43 to 47. East wind around 10 mph in the morning becoming light.

Looks good where does everyone want to meet?

erikkellison

Monkey
Jan 28, 2004
Denver, CO
I alwasy park on the side of the road near the entrance. Never had a problem with that. Could be that the cars you see broken into at the Park 'N Ride are cars that have been there for some length of time. I don't see a problem with any of these places though, and would be down for any one. All things considered though, I would vote for the Park N Ride @ 11am.

AA_Freeze

Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
Ferndale,Wa
I am just gonna park at the gate, left side, as long as there isnt a ton of cars its cool with the people across the gate. Cya there, hope this weather clears a little...

SuperSlow

Monkey
May 18, 2004
Bellingham
ok so i just got back from the snake......bring a full face. Its slick as shiz. Tommrrow it should dry a little. See you all tommrrow

joelsman

Turbo Monkey
Feb 1, 2002
B'ham
it was sweet today. had a great time with everyone, superslow is pretty fast and skilled contrary to his name.

erik took some pics

AA_Freeze

Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
Ferndale,Wa
That was sweet, big props to all that went...damn I hate when Joel goes....freggin sho-off ;) lol. I needed to get a ride in and relieve some stress...that did it, now Im cramping so bad I cant think strait...haha. :nuts:

Maybe hit it agian next Sunday if the weather holds.

erikkellison

Monkey
Jan 28, 2004
Denver, CO
So I was the picture guy for the trip, having fun trying to take pictures of bikers hitting stuff (not an easy thing to do). Here's what turned out, sorry to those of you who's pictures didn't turn out right. We'll just have to ride again.

Attachments

erikkellison

Monkey
Jan 28, 2004
Denver, CO
dwaugh said:
I can if I really want to. That one time was my first time, I didnt know the trail at all so I was careful, excessively. :rolleyes: I'll do better next time.
Dude, I was just messing with you :)
I didn't exactly put up a good showing of skill anyway, but maybe next time I'll forget the camera (since it's so dark in there anyway).

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Sweet pics! Looks like good rips were had.:cool:
That looks like yet another place on my to-ride list. I just crossed Duvall off that list today...painfully so.
It was fun all the same and I'll go back there again for sure.:)

So many places to ride and so little time to ride them.