Quantcast

Snapped frame do you trust carbon!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Come on Jon, it's a married thing man ..lol 26 years now...so there's some things I fear more than others...lol
i'm married too and the only time i'm up at 4:30 am is to take a piss then immediately get back in bed.

(that's a lie, i was up that early a couple weeks ago to go wreck diving)

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Bed by midnight and up at 430 to 530 every day for most of my life...I occasionally sleep till 7...

So it leaves me a lot it time to sit there and not do shit, there's some dumb stuff on TV for sure...but it keeps the wife on her toes , cause there's a small window of time where shes safe...lol

The other 20 hours she has eyes in the back of her head.

Last edited:

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
TBH, the wife and I are up (on weekdays) at 4.45am. She works out. I walk the dog for 30min and call it working out. Then, later, I'll throw some weights, ride, something active. Mow the lawn? You got it. (we got a lot of lawn)

Sorry to hear about your buddy passing away. Peeps seem to be doing that more and more these days. Totally unexpected style. Mrs. SylentK is in healthcare. She sees this stuff all the time now. And it's like "this person was totally healthy, and just passed". Crazy.

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
Jeezus. I'm pretty much a 10-7 sleeper. Though the fuckin' cats tend to interrupt things at least once during the night.
Uhhh...close the door?

Also ensure no kitties are in the room before said door is closed. I know it's harder than it sounds. But if we don't.....then kitty will be coming for you. Little stinker. :)

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
TBH, the wife and I are up (on weekdays) at 4.45am. She works out. I walk the dog for 30min and call it working out. Then, later, I'll throw some weights, ride, something active. Mow the lawn? You got it. (we got a lot of lawn)

Sorry to hear about your buddy passing away. Peeps seem to be doing that more and more these days. Totally unexpected style. Mrs. SylentK is in healthcare. She sees this stuff all the time now. And it's like "this person was totally healthy, and just passed". Crazy.
Yeah wife was major organ transplant step down unit at USC and cardiac now...it's amazing how many come in for gut issues or oddball pain somewhere else and have heart disease or other major organ issues...it's why i dont go to doctor ..I'll just fall dead one day and I'm cool with it.
No wasted time fearing some Bullshit...

Yeah my boy N was a walking pharmacy...huge as hell and paws for hands...I have no desire to do crap, I do gw1516 (sarm) for hard cardio training short runs on it cause it can cause cancer...I'll never compete with it either...I have asthma meds i take for my asthma that help as well as a vaso dilator for comp...to me when running lanes honesty is as important as much as hard training is...

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Are your kids cool with it?
I'll be dead I can't ask...

I teach them, I help them with their lives and get them pointed in right direction..pick them up when they fall and dust them off...but they also understand I am not done living and I'm going to make the most of my life...I get check ups when I crash and end up er/trauma unit so that's like preventative maintenance...

Last edited:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are

Funny, that’s describing me and my gf. We’re up at 5, coffee and workout, I’ve ridden more this year than since Covid, skied /toured more last winter than ever, with the goal of just not dying. So far so good.

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
Ha, cat lovers.

It's the wife's cat. Not mine (no, not really, but yeah kinda really). And I will remind her of that. HA

And she is a little stinker. Both wife and cat! LOL

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river