Quantcast

Sneak Peak - T-Shirts 2.0

TBFKAHG

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
We will be printing up our next batch of t-shirts very soon but I thought I'd give you a sneak peak of the potential design.
The first one will be printed up in both red and yellow and the 2nd (demon biker) both red and black. The yellow won't be the same as what's depicted in the pic.
We are also probably going to do a small batch of Youth shirts with demon biker in red.

Let us know what you think.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to N8 again.

Hmm, I see this message everyday:rolleyes:

sam_little

Monkey
May 18, 2003
Portland, OR
I think I hate wearing t-shirts with that much ink on them, especially if in a square. They are uncomfortable and look a bit cheesy. Consider tapering the images out towards the margins. Or, consider planning on of the colors in the artwork to match the color of the t-shirt on which they'll be printed. That way, you save some ink and the margins taper on their own.

Pretty art, though, even if a bit spammy.

TBFKAHG

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
sam_little said:
I think I hate wearing t-shirts with that much ink on them, especially if in a square. They are uncomfortable and look a bit cheesy. Consider tapering the images out towards the margins. Or, consider planning on of the colors in the artwork to match the color of the t-shirt on which they'll be printed. That way, you save some ink and the margins taper on their own.

Pretty art, though, even if a bit spammy.
Have never noticed discomfort from large area screen print shirts before. But either way we are thinking about taking the background out of the demon-biker pick and just have the rider and bike.
As for spammy. I guess evereyone has to make there own call there (and the admins). But we're just trying to share our passion with the rest of the biking community and at this point we have no cash for real advertisement.
Not to mention you can't get any feedback from an Ad.

IMO one post every so often letting people know what we have in the works doesn't quite rank SPAM but I can see where some people might consider it that.
In the past I've e-mailed the admin asking if there was a problem with posts such as this and never got a response.
And we do our best to give back to the community too.

TBFKAHG

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
Dirtjumper999 said:
Get rid of the square, it looks tacky. Have it fade or something like that.
Which square, the red square background on the small graphic? If we remove that the graphic might not show up on the black shirt.
Mohshee is working on something now,so stay tuned.

TBFKAHG

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
sam_little said:
I think I hate wearing t-shirts with that much ink on them, especially if in a square. They are uncomfortable and look a bit cheesy.
I think the types of shirt you are thinking of use a different process. A couple of the event shirts we've picked up lately are like that where the logos have almost an iron-on feel and are definitely stiff. The process used by Outhouse is a bit different and we could cover the whole thing in ink and you wouldn't feel it.
Unfortunately I don't know enough about it to tell you what the different techniques are.