Quantcast

sneak preview...

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
scooter's going to upgrade to the ti driver/axle after while. I'm running the ti stuff on mine and I gotta say it's significantly lighter than the chromo setup. I just wonder if running a hollow chromo axle would be a cost effective way to really reduce weight, I don't know anybody running one locally though...

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
scooter's going to upgrade to the ti driver/axle after while. I'm running the ti stuff on mine and I gotta say it's significantly lighter than the chromo setup. I just wonder if running a hollow chromo axle would be a cost effective way to really reduce weight, I don't know anybody running one locally though...
ive been running the new coalition cass hub for a bit now. when i first got it i asked greg at coalition about ti axle upgrades. no ti stuff is avail yet but he said the current cromo axle is super hollowed out so its very similar in weight to a solid ti one.

fiddy_ryder

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Hollywood
cool.. just asking cuz i found a reg ss hub for about $150.. the dude says it even comes with the Ti cassette body, but im skeptical of this...