Quantcast

Snickers Marithon?

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
It's a little of both... some candy, some nutrition. I'm not sure what the actual ingredients are, but the nutrition label reads decent. I like them.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
According to the label, a marathon is much better.

100% Vitamin C, E, B6, B12, Riboflavin (whatever that is),Folate, Thiamin and bioton.

A regular snickes only has calcium, and only 4% compared to 45% in the marithon.
http://www.snickers.com/nutrition.asp?brand=Snickers

The thing I'm really interested in the Marithon is the B12. mmmmmmmm b12 :thumb:

The reason I ask about this stuff is because I'm trying to eat better, and have more energy and the such, and my new job is VERY tempting to eat bad food. I work at an amusement park, and smell the Boardwalk Fries, Funnel cakes, etc allllll day. I figure, If I buy a box of Marithons at Price Club and stick them in my desk, i'll have not only a candy barish thing, but it will give me energy, vitamins, etc. I can also take them out on rides, but I found out awhile ago, they don't fair well in a Camelbak because of the chocolate :dead:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
BigMike said:
According to the label, a marathon is much better.

100% Vitamin C, E, B6, B12, Riboflavin (whatever that is),Folate, Thiamin and bioton.

A regular snickes only has calcium, and only 4% compared to 45% in the marithon.
http://www.snickers.com/nutrition.asp?brand=Snickers
Ahahahhaha. I'm sure you're right - I only look at the nutrition label for carbs and fat. :p

All that vitamin stuff I get from fresh fruits and veg. Oh, and meat. :D

-S.S.-

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
SkaredShtles said:
Ahahahhaha. I'm sure you're right - I only look at the nutrition label for carbs and fat. :p

All that vitamin stuff I get from fresh fruits and veg. Oh, and meat. :D

-S.S.-

Yeah, fruits and veggies are good, but how do you get B12?