Quantcast

Snif, my wife brought a tear to my eye

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
We went to Bass Pro today and wandered into the hunting section. She started looking at compound bows and said that she thought it would be fun if the two of us took up bow hunting together. Set us up for a clinic with an instructor to figure out which bows would be right for us. Wow, Bow Hunting and Fly Fishing with the wife. Be still my heart.:weee:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
my old bow is still at my folk's place. i'm considering getting it from them just to start shooting again. would need to be restrung, but would be fun to get back into it. not for hunting, just fun of shooting.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
lol nice

I showed my girl how to gut a fish over the weekend. Watching her stick her hand inside that little creature and rip it's guts out was hot :eek:

I think I have problems.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
My son shoots a recurve built for him by the bow guy in the next town over...he is pretty good, but he loses alot of arrows in our yard. Next residents in this house are going to wonder just what was going on here before they moved in!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
My son shoots a recurve built for him by the bow guy in the next town over...he is pretty good, but he loses alot of arrows in our yard. Next residents in this house are going to wonder just what was going on here before they moved in!
i've heard some horror stories about the previous residents of our house.

the last people that lived there, the guy was apparently a hoarder (the were ultimately foreclosed and the house sold at auction). i'm still finding all sorts of junk and crap in the yard, basement, and attics. at one point he apparently had nearly a dozen refrigerators lined up on the side of the house.

it gets worse - a few residents prior was an indian family that eventually moved to texas. within a few months of moving out the husband went crazy and burned the house down with the whole family in it (the texas house, not the one we live in).