Quantcast

sniff.....

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

kaff kaff kaff ack kaff......

uhhhhhhhhh sniff uhhhh.......

kaff kaff kaff kaff uhhhhh sniff sniff......

kaff kaff kaff kaff kaff uhhhhhhhh.....

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Skookum said:

kaff kaff kaff ack kaff......

uhhhhhhhhh sniff uhhhh.......

kaff kaff kaff kaff uhhhhh sniff sniff......

kaff kaff kaff kaff kaff uhhhhhhhh.....

Uh....so I take it you're still sick?

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Snacks said:
Uh....so I take it you're still sick?
i went to work today, it was a dumb idea. it's ok i got laid off until Wednesday mostly because they didn't want someone contagious on the roof haha. :evil:
Yah i'm toast, day 4 each day getting worse. Echinacea and vitamin C dosin, my voice is so hoarse i sound like Tone Loc, need some funky cold medina.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Skookum said:
i went to work today, it was a dumb idea. it's ok i got laid off until Wednesday mostly because they didn't want someone contagious on the roof haha. :evil:
Yah i'm toast, day 4 each day getting worse. Echinacea and vitamin C dosin, my voice is so hoarse i sound like Tone Loc, need some funky cold medina.
It's getting worse? You should go see a doctor :( Call me if you need anything!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
awww my poor wittle skooky wooky pookie dookie poo........................

hope ya fell better. go to the doc (which i certainly wouldnt send anyone to a doc for a cold) but i got the junk that was going around here and they were concerned about it becoming pneumoniatic cause it sounded like some fluid was building in my lungs. however, please do not get a prescription if they arent worried about that.

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
That sux!! Another bro has been ill with what seems like a mild form of emphysyma..
Forget that echinacea crap. That's only good for prevention. Once you're sick, it's a waste of money.
You wanna pick up some Red Clover Stillingia compound made by Herb Pharm. I get it at Whole Foods but I'm sure you can find it other places. It's a powerful antiviral herb blend. Even used for AIDS patients.
Also, head to Wallgreens and get some Airborne and take a couple of those in water everyday.

Nov 14, 2004
W.Seattle
Qman said:
That sux!! Another bro has been ill with what seems like a mild form of emphysyma..
Forget that echinacea crap. That's only good for prevention. Once you're sick, it's a waste of money.
You wanna pick up some Red Clover Stillingia compound made by Herb Pharm. I get it at Whole Foods but I'm sure you can find it other places. It's a powerful antiviral herb blend. Even used for AIDS patients.
Also, head to Wallgreens and get some Airborne and take a couple of those in water everyday.

the Air bourne tablets are reallly good, so is that Red Clover Stillingia compound.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Qman said:
Dr. N to the rescue! :D

Transfer

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Seattle, WA
I'm going on my third week with this cold/pneumonia thing. It never got very bad so I haven't gone to the doctor, but it sure isn't going away. Eveyone is getting it, it's sooooo cool.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Snacks said:
It's getting worse? You should go see a doctor :( Call me if you need anything!
Thanks mommy dearest but i already went. :D ;)

Qman said:
Even used for AIDS patients.
What are you tryin to say here pal? :mad: :eek: :p ;)

Yah i'll definately check out some of that stuff when i stop buzzin off of this Vicoden the doc gave me. :D :drool:

Westy said:
Been sucking face with Skooks?
No that would be incest..... :D :heart:

Snacks said:
Of course, but that has been going on for a while :devil: What's the point of riding with guys if it doesn't come with benefits :thumb:
Haha i feel so used!!#$)!@)@!$*)!@# :monkey:

Yah went to the doc this morning, he says no worries. i woke up this morning with an ear-ache i figured i oughta get checked out. Doc says if i feel good i could ride or do whatever, but he also says resting has it's benefits. So he gave me some ear drops and some Skookie little helpers and so i'm gonna chill and watch the Incredibles on my DVD. :cool:
Hey Amy i really don't think i'll be good for riding tomorrow, but maybe Sunday i can lead a short b-day ride for ya, probably at Skookum Flats or something like that. i'll know better by tomorrow on how i'm feeling.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Skookum said:
Yah went to the doc this morning, he says no worries. i woke up this morning with an ear-ache i figured i oughta get checked out. Doc says if i feel good i could ride or do whatever, but he also says resting has it's benefits. So he gave me some ear drops and some Skookie little helpers and so i'm gonna chill and watch the Incredibles on my DVD. :cool:
Hey Amy i really don't think i'll be good for riding tomorrow, but maybe Sunday i can lead a short b-day ride for ya, probably at Skookum Flats or something like that. i'll know better by tomorrow on how i'm feeling.
That's fine Skookie...rest and feel better so ;)

I think I'm going to try and hit Lk. Sawyer tomorrow. Sunday would be cool to, but I have to be back in W.Seattle by 2:45 for soccer.

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
Snacks said:
Of course, but that has been going on for a while :devil: What's the point of riding with guys if it doesn't come with benefits :thumb:
Finally someone that agrees with me!
:cool:

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Snacks said:
That's fine Skookie...rest and feel better so ;)

I think I'm going to try and hit Lk. Sawyer tomorrow. Sunday would be cool to, but I have to be back in W.Seattle by 2:45 for soccer.
What time for Lk. Sawyer?

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
evilbob said:
Yes I can. :D
Revised....can you find the coal cart? I have really good directions now.

Do you want to follow me down? We can't carpool in the white truck...it's in the shop getting new brakes and about $2,000 other worth of crap done to it :nuts:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Directions for my loop.

Go thru the gate and go that way, then go this way, then go that way, then after that log go that way, then go this way, then go down a hill, then over a bridge, then over a log, then go that way, no wait scratch that go this way, eurrh no i was right the first time, go that way, then scare a turtle, ride over some rocks and done.......