Quantcast

Snood?!!?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
So, my girlfriend is a Snood junky, and has been for a few years now. Until recently, when she plays "Journey", she typically gets to Evil 5, and dies. She always kind of assumed that Evil 5 was the last level in Journey.

A couple days ago, she beat Evil 5, and instead of ending, it brought her to Evil 6. Then Evil 7. Then 8. We figured, Evil 10 has to be the end, right?

Well, she just announced from the other room that she beat Evil 12, and she's now working on Evil 13.

Does Journey ever end, or does it just keep incrementing Evil until your skin rots off your bones?

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
binary visions said:
Are you kidding?

Do you live under a rock or what?

http://www.snood.com

Do yourself a favor and don't download it. It'll cut into your riding time. I don't play it anymore.
:stupid: No joke. I thought I was so damn cool when I found an unlock code online...I could play snood every hour of the day if I could find the time. As my luck would have it, a week or so later I accidently deleted part of the windows exe file, so I had to reformat everything and lost snood. I did myself a favor and didn't reinstall it. Best move I never made.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
chicodude01 said:
That was pretty gay to say the least.
Yeah, it starts off that way, all "Damn, this is pretty stupid."

Then you start playing it when you're bored, and you get a little better at it.

Then your friend starts playing it, and you find out his high score is higher than yours.

Then you find out you can't get past some level and it becomes a personal misson to figure it out.

Eventually your friends find you, sitting in your room, your pallid skin devoid of even a hint of tan, half eaten bags of chips and Domino's Pizza boxes scattered around your desk, coffee cups and empty 2 liter bottles of Coke strewn across your room, with long, unkempt hair and a five day beard, rocking back and forth in your chair muttering, "Why? Why won't it just give me a light blue Snood?!"

Friends don't let friends start Snooding.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
binary visions said:
Yeah, it starts off that way, all "Damn, this is pretty stupid."

Then you start playing it when you're bored, and you get a little better at it.

Then your friend starts playing it, and you find out his high score is higher than yours.

Then you find out you can't get past some level and it becomes a personal misson to figure it out.

Eventually your friends find you, sitting in your room, your pallid skin devoid of even a hint of tan, half eaten bags of chips and Domino's Pizza boxes scattered around your desk, coffee cups and empty 2 liter bottles of Coke strewn across your room, with long, unkempt hair and a five day beard, rocking back and forth in your chair muttering, "Why? Why won't it just give me a light blue Snood?!"

Friends don't let friends start Snooding.

You and your girlyfriend need medical attention

:oink:

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
binary visions said:
Bye Sherpa. It was nice talking to you. See you in a few months.
I used to play, like years ago. Now I have a feeling I'm going to spend way too much time doing this.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
its a bust-a-move knockoff. bust-a-move was the original and is the best. but what the hell is journey?

Kopiklokoli

Monkey
Jul 31, 2004
Nor Cal, of course
Did you guys know you can get snood on those graphing calculators. Its very dangerous, before you know it your failing every class your enrolled in. Teachers actually came around class and deleted your programs under the pretense that they are trying to keep you from somehow cheating, but I think its because everyone plays snood throughout the entire class period.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
gnurider1080 said:
its a bust-a-move knockoff. bust-a-move was the original and is the best. but what the hell is journey?
I'm pretty sure Bubble Bobble was before that.

Journey is the way of playing Snood that starts you at Child, moves up to Easy, and every time you beat it, it gets harder and harder.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
How is it that after I've posted a link to the game's website, people are still asking what Snood is?

Are you all simply too lazy to click a single supid link? Yet are not too lazy to type out a post and click Submit?

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
binary visions said:
How is it that after I've posted a link to the game's website, people are still asking what Snood is?

Are you all simply too lazy to click a single supid link? Yet are not too lazy to type out a post and click Submit?
You're surprised at this? And how many posts do you have? Freakin' n00b, you need :help:

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
binary visions said:
Are you kidding?

Do you live under a rock or what?

http://www.snood.com

Do yourself a favor and don't download it. It'll cut into your riding time. I don't play it anymore.

Hey........I call B.S. on that one. I can't get you to come out for a ride at all........you must have picked it up and started playing it again. :D ;)

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Greyhound said:
Hey........I call B.S. on that one. I can't get you to come out for a ride at all........you must have picked it up and started playing it again. :D ;)
Meh. My riding time has been absolutely nil.

Between not riding for a while before the move, and not riding for another month after the move, I've recently started in at the gym to slowly pull my sorry ass back into some semblance of shape before I start riding again. I tend to frustrate myself more than help myself when I ride my Imperial when I'm out of shape, and my road bike is still in NH.

Patience, grasshopper ;). What you should do is stop by Greenville and show me the best local watering holes :p