Quantcast

Snoqualmie Bike Park

andres611

Chimp
Jun 28, 2007
I might be in the area later on this week so thought about checking it out. Any info on it? I can't find much stuff on the Dirtcorps website.

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Most people here will really poo poo it as it's no Colonnade or SST. But, it is a local park for bringing the groms up and seems to do well for that. Phase 1 could use some loving and the DC knows that and they will be working on it more now that other things are caught up. They are also working on phase 2 right now which is a series of elevated wood structures but only the wide beginner line is going in right now. If you feel comfortable with advanced stuff, it wouldn't be worth your time to go out of the way. But, worth looking at from the perspective that it's an awesome addition to the neighborhood and is looked on very positively which will lead to bigger (and more "worthy" to some here) features in the future.

My kids love it. But, even they get bored in about an hour. Eventually, when the jump lines, additional woodwork, etc. get put in, one could spend a lot more time there using it as its intended training ground.

andres611

Chimp
Jun 28, 2007
Cool, thanks, that is the input I was looking for. I am going to check out SST today. I have never been there but wanted to try it to see if I get motivated to race on Sunday. After that I am planning on going to FLuidride in Isaaquah and check out their sales so I figured while I was there I could pass by Snoqualmie park. But i think I'll better spend more time at SST and then just go to FR.

Any tips for SST? How do I get to the park and to the area where the race is going to be on Sun?

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
Follow the road that goes past the field and the porto potty until the end. That's flow park. I don't know the route for the race.