Quantcast

Snot rocks?

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Anyone know anything about snot? The last few weeks I have been cranking out straight up rocks from the inside of my nostrils. Like painful, clingy, real pain in the ass boogers that don't want to let go.

Oddly, they remind me of some of the women who are kindly enough to let me sniff their thongs. But that's not the point.

Its getting to the point some weeks later that I am becoming worried. I am blowing out pinky nail sized nose boulders, and I am getting sick of it. You can't get them to come out with just blowing, you gotta get up in there and dig for gold, it sucks. Not like at a fancy dinner or at some girl's apartment when I am having a hard time breathing I can just go and pretend that my finger is Indiana Jones and there's Nazi gold up my proboscis.

Any help?

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I railed a jolly rancher the other night. Does that count?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Q-tips and saline spray.

Do they look dirty? It sounds like you have been outside a lot lately (courtesy of your FB status). I know I get nasty boogers on weekends I go riding when its dry and dusty out.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I lived in New Orleans for years. Never got the NOaids...

Maybe its the outside time. I'm going to stop picking my nose too, maybe that'll help.

Yea, they're pretty dirty, and sometimes bloody. Maybe I am just really dry. Or my nose hasn't been stimulated in a long time, and as such isn't making its excited love juices...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I lived in New Orleans for years. Never got the NOaids...

Maybe its the outside time. I'm going to stop picking my nose too, maybe that'll help.

Yea, they're pretty dirty, and sometimes bloody. Maybe I am just really dry. Or my nose hasn't been stimulated in a long time, and as such isn't making its excited love juices...
Like I said, saline spray. If you do get a booger, use a q-tip or a kleenex.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Stop crashing at N*. You won't have pumice dust all up in you head then.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
SALINE. SPRAY.

I have nasal issues during the winter months in the northeast due to the low humidity, and I did when I first moved to SoCal (humid desert) until I adjusted to it. My nasal cavities will dry out to the point my nose will bleed. Once I started using saline spray, problem solved. You can get it OTC for under $10.

greenhood

Turbo Monkey
Jun 12, 2006
SEATTLE-MINNEAPOLIS
After riding Northstar and Downieville last week, I understand your misery dirt. My nose is still blowing like a volcano. Too dry, to much dust...but the riding is amazing. A few days back in the pnw and my nose will be back to normal.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Liz tried a neti pot earlier this year b/c she was getting really bad seasonal allergies (this was our first spring in NJ). It helped her a good bit.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Liz tried a neti pot earlier this year b/c she was getting really bad seasonal allergies (this was our first spring in NJ). It helped her a good bit.
L uses one every time she takes a shower.
Me? I have not a single sinus issue since quitting the butts years ago.

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
Stop crashing at N*. You won't have pumice dust all up in you head then.
No joke. Even if you don't crash you still have blacklung for a couple days afterwards. When I crash anywhere silty in the trees like that and look like a black man with blond hair I get some snotrockets going ASAP or I know that **** will hang around for a week if I let it.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
If I'm not crashing then chances are I'm not riding...