Quantcast

snow biking shot

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
I want to see actual video of this whole "snow biking" thing. And not the promo video from the snow biking company but actual vid from you loc's. Then I could make a decision on whether its truly lame or really cool.............Post it up!

Fast&Smooth

Monkey
Jun 24, 2002
Bothell, WA
holliswood said:
I want to see actual video of this whole "snow biking" thing. And not the promo video from the snow biking company but actual vid from you loc's. Then I could make a decision on whether its truly lame or really cool.............Post it up!

have you seen this one? http://www.saisports.com/movie/snowmoto_pv02.asx

still promational, but no where near as much as crighton's. shows more of what it's really like.

deweydude

Monkey
Mar 23, 2005
Washougal Washington
Right on man another ski- biker !! Where do you usually Ride that thing ?

Anyone going to be at the ski-bike gathering at Snoqualmie Pass on Sat 1-21 ? Its going to be a great time........

deweydude

Monkey
Mar 23, 2005
Washougal Washington

Fast&Smooth

Monkey
Jun 24, 2002
Bothell, WA
deweydude said:
Right on man another ski- biker !! Where do you usually Ride that thing ?

Anyone going to be at the ski-bike gathering at Snoqualmie Pass on Sat 1-21 ? Its going to be a great time........
snoqualmie is pretty much the only place right?

tell me more about this bike day at snoqualmie...

deweydude

Monkey
Mar 23, 2005
Washougal Washington
Fast&Smooth said:
snoqualmie is pretty much the only place right?

tell me more about this bike day at snoqualmie...
Snoqualmie Pass and Mt. Baker allow ski bikes and we run an awesome back country 4.5 mile dh shuttle run on Mt Hood between Timberline Lodge and Govt. Camp.

I heard about it on skibiker.com/forum it is the 3rd Sat in Jan. the 21st all N.W. ski bikers are invited to bring their bikes to the mountain for a day of fun. Don't expect anything organized just a great day on the mountain with your bike and lots of other ski bikes around to swap ski bike stories and ride with.......

Should be fun .. Hope to see you there..:dancing: