Quantcast

Snow day - home alone with my 1 y/o HELP

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
I'm alone with her all the time. Pick her up and drop her off to day care. I've never harmed or had the feeling to harm a child or any living thing, other than corporate slimeballs. Too many years in the IT business. That's the problem. However I do fantasize about doing things to certain people. I realize I'm a psychopath, luckily the synapse that holds it all together hasn't connected right?

All I want is for folks to leave me alone and clear a path when I come through. That's not too much to ask, is it?

I guess I just don't like people. Unfortunate for me eh? The kid is easy, I can't get mad at her, she's too innocent and always smiling. People on the other hand. RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Some of the folks on here seem cool. But when people get into work mode the personality changes. I don't change. I'm an asshole all the time.

Well, kid is in for nap. I'm going to play call of duty, hide in a bush and burn folks with the flamethrower :)

That's a great photo collage Knucks!!!!

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
Thanks, she was great all day. Only gets cranky when hungry, as do I. I'm no more grown up than she is. The stress is having to talk to customers while she's knocking the house down. Other than that it was a piece of cake.

I freaked out a bit as I have not spent more than 3 whole days with her alone. I feel kind of bad about that, but I'm an angry person and I don't ever want to lose my patience with her. I'd never harm her but I don't even want to get mad enough to yell at her, as I was screamed at 24/7 for 18 years by the king of rage, my dad.

So it was confidence building and it is fun hanging with my kid. I have to remember how quick it goes by and to stay awake and stay in the now so I don't miss any of it. The best part is she loves when I act like an idiot, which comes very easily to me and I have a legitimate reason to act like an idiot "hey, I'm entertaining the kid"

So all in all, I think I'd rather be around her than most of the people I associate with work and otherwise. Thanks for the moral support monkeys, I couldn't have done it without ya's :monkey:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I ended up spending a big part of the day with my son and it was great. He was very chilled out today and we just hung out and didn't do much.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
as it turns out, i have 8 large folgers coffee cans full of various sized super balls (i used to work in a very free-form environment). that's been a faithful standby for 5 years now.

and fireworks. she loves fireworks.