Quantcast

Snow in MD..unheard of

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
It actually snowed about an inch last night. :thumb: We went from spring like temperatures to snow in under a week. Sweet. We got about an inch in Columbia. What are the totals else where is this area? The roads are also very slippery and they havent layed down any salt. Donuts anyone.....

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
We had a little dusting in Naptown. My wife and I went hiking in Patapsco yesterday. Crap it was cold. My water bladder hose froze solid. The trails are rock hard. I was wishing I had my bike with me. They would have been super fast and more importantly not muddy. Get out and ride while its frozen and stop tearing up the trails when they are!

D

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
Down here in PUny BUena Vista, we got about .5 inches on one side of town, while the other side got nothing. It was weird. Then the next day it was just unseasonably cold and rediculously windy. This morning, I went to take a physics test and the thermometer said it was -4. Cold without snow is just mean.

Pete

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Might be a big snowfall on Saturday night which could lead to me bustin out the snowblower. If we get accumulation, I am ganna go shovel some sidewalks for some dough yo.

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
jdschall said:
Seeing as they can't get tommorow's weather right today, don't hold your breath - yo.
i don't think they can get today's weather right today. i won't believe it until i see it. never trust a weatherman...

bballboy388

Monkey
Dec 4, 2004
yea well i still hope it starts to snow 2day like they said it will. also it suppose to get a lot of snow through out this week hopefully they were right this time

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
My wife just called to tell me that she's stuck in the snow and she's walking home. I guess I'm walking home too since she's my ride today. I thought this morning, "Ya' know its not as cold as it was yesterday, I should ride to work. Naw. I'll just get my wife to take me." Now I'm wishing I had my knobby tired bike to take me home. A fool am, I a fool. Good thing home is only 2 miles away.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Yea down in Howard, we got about 2 inches. It still caused problems. But we didnt get out of school which is actually a good thing because midterms are going on now and we would have to go for a full day instead of getting out at 11:10. Hoping for more snow on Saturday.