Quantcast

Snow Sqall, Forgot to charge Batteries , New Moon ......

splat

Nam I am
Made for a Great ride!!!

As I drove down 495 And it was snow Like a Muther , I really wondered if we could get this ride in, then I got home and relized I forgot to put my Batteries on the charger ,so I threw them on the charger and got about 40 minutes of charge time, so I brought an Emegency set.

any Way Berkshire_rider and my self set out to ride the Blackstone Canal /Ribbon candy and we did .

about an Inch of fresh powder and we were making tracks .

Here is Steve doing the traditional crossing goat lock ( always Have to take that picture.

we first tried to climb Goat hill , but after only getting about 20 feet before being stopped , we decided better of it and went around . But we got to ribbon candy and here is Steve going a around a Boulder and through the tree.

This was on the side of the trail , I have never seen it before , Kind of strange.

Steve on a narrow bridge crossing

and Fianlly me on the same bridge . I made it clean across the first time , to take the picture above, I did not do so good going back , and had wet feet as a result. but coming back as steve took the picture I cleaned it no probelm.

we were heading back about 3/4 mile down the trail , when the batteries from my light went out . so I had steve behind me lightinf the way , and some riding by brail.

any way here isthe shot of me coming off the bridge.

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
Looks cold. Glad I got some riding in here this week when it was 70 out. :D You always make me feel guilty for not nuttin' up and getting out to ride no matter what the weather is.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Looks like a great ride, fresh stuff not so bad. i might actually run into some in a ride in a week. Heading back into the hills.:) Maybe i'll take a few pics for it.

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
Skookum said:
Looks like a great ride, fresh stuff not so bad. i might actually run into some in a ride in a week. Heading back into the hills.:) Maybe i'll take a few pics for it.
It was perfect snow riding conditions. Frozen ground, and 1-2" of snow depending on whether or not you were in woods or out in the open. :cool: