Quantcast

snow summit season pass

Riff Raff

Monkey
Sep 27, 2001
Back in Boulder ready ta ride
Looks like we might be spending 199 on the season pass this year. anyone know if they are going to do the summer only for 150? The site's not showing it....

-H

FYI

Log Chute will be the only on-site downhill trail open to the public this Saturday. Westridge will be closed Saturday for Gotta Thunder, but will open for public use on Sunday.

Upper Log Chute Trail :
Open Saturday!

Lower Log Chute Trail :
Open Saturday!

Summit Trail :
Closed

Cruiser Trail :
Closed

Westridge Trail :
Closed Saturday for Gotta Thunder
Open Sunday

R

Rabie

Originally posted by Riff Raff
Looks like we might be spending 199 on the season pass this year. anyone know if they are going to do the summer only for 150? The site's not showing it....
I don't remember the site showing it last year either. Maybe I'm wrong. If so, that's crap.

-H

FYI

Log Chute will be the only on-site downhill trail open to the public this Saturday.
That's CRAP!

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
WAIT... WTF?

They are only gonna have ONE trail open?
Screw that, what a waste.
And I'll bet the "off site" trails aren't gonna be open yet either b/c no one has gone up to do work on them.

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
Big Bear claims to be the DH capitol of the world but i've been riding the same crappy 4 trails for 6 years.

the Big Bear promo says " We have 3 world class DH trails". Where are those cause I sure haven't ridden them.

oh well, it's a little better than shuttling with rabie. :D

R

Rabie

Originally posted by W4S
Big Bear claims to be the DH capitol of the world but i've been riding the same crappy 4 trails for 6 years.

the Big Bear promo says " We have 3 world class DH trails". Where are those cause I sure haven't ridden them.

oh well, it's a little better than shuttling with rabie. :D
But this year you can actually ride the trail that was named after you. You should be excited.

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Originally posted by Rabie
But this year you can actually ride the trail that was named after you. You should be excited.
you can actually tell which rocks to go in between before the earth falls upon you.... :p

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
Originally posted by Rabie
"Sonic the Hedghog" or just plain "Sonic"? Can't wait to flip over the bars again. those were good times......

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Originally posted by W4S
"Sonic the Hedghog" or just plain "Sonic"? Can't wait to flip over the bars again. those were good times......
can't wait to drop the wrong drop....
that trail should be 100mm bb and 165mm rearend friendly...:D

MPIRE STRIKES BACK!

R

Rabie

Originally posted by Orven
can't wait to drop the wrong drop....
that trail should be 100mm bb and 165mm rearend friendly...:D

MPIRE STRIKES BACK!
Make sure you ride it a lot. Your wide-ass rear end can clear out all the branches on the very top lead in section. No broken spokes this year.