Quantcast

Snow!!

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Severe Weather Alert from the National Weather Service

.........STORM TOTAL SNOW ACCUMULATIONS WILL BE 9 TO 13 INCHES WITH HIGHER AMOUNTS OF 14 TO 20 INCHES ACROSS THE THE BERKSHIRES AND SOUTHERN VERMONT.........

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I Are Baboon said:
We're supposed to get up to a foot tomorrow.

Hey Shuttles, are those randomn skiiers you post pics of, or is that you?
Dude. I have 3 kids (all under 4yrs). They're random skiers. :p

But I *have* been in conditions like the pics I post. I'm just dreaming.... living vicariously through random skiers.

-S.S.-

Edit: BTW, that's Steamboat yesterday. That *BAHSTID* Pau11y is skiing the goods as we type...... :mumble:

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Just got a email that my board has been tuned and is ready to rock!! I'll pick it up in the am, and be on the mountian by noon baby!!! :thumb:

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
SkaredShtles said:
Dude. I have 3 kids (all under 4yrs). They're random skiers. :p

But I *have* been in conditions like the pics I post. I'm just dreaming.... living vicariously through random skiers.

-S.S.-

Edit: BTW, that's Steamboat yesterday. That *BAHSTID* Pau11y is skiing the goods as we type...... :mumble:
No I'm not. Bronchitis. But I've been in much deeper than the pic; day 3 off the season opener - WAIST deep, boiling overhead and 1ST track of the season on that run (meaning no base, = bottomless).

Edit: Amoxicilin 2x a day since Fri of last week. Should be good to go on Fri of this week :D

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
SkaredShtles said:
Yeah. Everything will be tracked out by Friday.........

Although it *IS* Steamboat. The stashes should still be there for ya. :thumb:

-S.S.-
But like I've said, I'm a bump skier. If there's no deep, I go for the soft bumps which makes me just as happy in a different way :D

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
Pau11y said:
But like I've said, I'm a bump skier. If there's no deep, I go for the soft bumps which makes me just as happy in a different way :D
Hmmm........ I like soft bumps. But they definitely don't make me as happy as nipple-deep pow.

For me it's sorta the difference between masturbation and "real" nookie. :p

-S.S.-

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
SkaredShtles said:
Hmmm........ I like soft bumps. But they definitely don't make me as happy as nipple-deep pow.

For me it's sorta the difference between masturbation and "real" nookie. :p

-S.S.-
Well, I'm pretty certain you don't ski the bumps like me and ma boys (and gurls) up here do ;)

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
Pau11y said:
Well, I'm pretty certain you don't ski the bumps like me and ma boys (and gurls) up here do ;)
As my buddy in TX might say: "You guys bump like thu bruthas"?? :D

I'm too old and out of shape to ski zipperlines. Although, if it's soft enough I'll get in it..... :thumb:

-S.S.-

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Damn you!!! Now you're just reminding me of how much I want to go boarding or go build some random booter jumps but it's F'n 60* here and melting snow everywhere!!! :mad:

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
SkaredShtles said:
So let me get this straight. If there's waist deep powder everywhere you would spend time building a *jump* instead of skiing the pow? :confused: WTF??

-S.S.-
Nonono, when I said find a hill I meant within a mile of my house if I'm unable to go up and enjoy the pow, cuz atleast I could mess around down here. :)

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
SkaredShtles said:
I guess the more knobs playing on "kickers" when it's nipple-deep the better. More untracked for me. :evil:

-S.S.-
HAHA, I'll be hitting the nipple-deep pow as well, but only if I can get a ride up. Which often times doesn't happen. :(

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
SkaredShtles said:
Come on, man - you're on a snowboard. You don't even know what nipple-deep pow is........... :p

-S.S.-
I know it when I fall :p Then I have to spend twenty minutes trying to get enough momentum to get up, unless its a steep bowl. :p

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
COmtbiker12 said:
I know it when I fall :p Then I have to spend twenty minutes trying to get enough momentum to get up, unless its a steep bowl. :p

Ain't that the truth! New Years Eve Day I was at Homewood and it had been DUMPING for days...I was on somewhat of a groomed trail carrying some speed and went to follow my friend into some trees and didn't do sumthin right and as soon as I hit that powder I did a full on super man down the hill...that was the WORST position to try and get up out of...and that was only WAIST deep pow...not even NIPPLE deep...