Quantcast

***Snowdayz GMT***

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Started reading Louis Lamour books again. Damn good fun, way better than doom scrolling the instagram.

I've been looking at commercial buildings to put my business. There's always a reason why whatever space I am looking at doesn't work. This time it's zoning. Fuck all - a "minor rezone" is still a disgusting and complicated mess of a process.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Started reading Louis Lamour books again. Damn good fun, way better than doom scrolling the instagram.

I've been looking at commercial buildings to put my business. There's always a reason why whatever space I am looking at doesn't work. This time it's zoning. Fuck all - a "minor rezone" is still a disgusting and complicated mess of a process.
There is no such thing as a minor rezone. I feel your pain though. It took us about 10 years to find a chunk of dirt that met our needs.

Hosting a pig roast for 70 friends and family today on that chunk of dirt. 66 lbs oinker has been in the Caja China since 7:00 am.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Headed back from mountains now. Got about 4” overnight in Tabernash, or I hope she didn’t say

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Holy hell, apparently word got out on the bodega and they sold out in 30 minutes. Imma have to buy some pork and make my own damn carnitas.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Gave the DSO a run on the fat bikes this morning then we headed out for a ride sans DSO. Fresh tracks on the downhill in 6-8" of overnight snow was fun times. Slow going coming back up though.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Thier Gnocchi's used to be Pan fried with pancetta, butter, shallots, spinach and cherry. Same price. Sausage, beans, and greens for the appetizer. Full loaf of bread and garlicky butter. They comped us a bottle of wine too.
Could be.

Or could be live alien larvae.