Quantcast

Snowmass MTX Pictures.........

biker3

Turbo Monkey
well these are a bit late and mostly Juniorx since it got CRAPPY for the pros.

Lemme know what you think.

Joey Schusler whippin

John Haur for norcal

Kyle Adams for socal

Sport kid keepin it hucked

My boi Justin Hallenbeck keepin it real

Who is this guy?

Kid on a pink bike...nuff said

semi gate action

expert's jumpin for the free beer

dondon

Monkey
Sorry you feel left out-I only have photos of you in last years team kit and i dont like posting 04' photos in '05 I see you swapped sponsors LBR to 2six Stallions - Bling bling. -As for snowmass I didnt see you nutting up to hit the tripple,either you were too scared or you and sunjay couldnt beg enough gas money to get there.

AlmostHeaven

Turbo Monkey
Jun 8, 2005
VIRGINIA
mcA896 said:
you had better be able to hold your own if you are gonna rock a pink bike.
Logan Bingelli. remember that name.

check out the Jr X 16-under stats from this year. lucky? i think not.

Jr X 16-under isn't exactly tight competition, but it's a damn good place to start getting ready for Jr X. i doubt he'll have any problems.

i wonder why he's racing a hardtail on a track that looks about as big as the one we had here (Snowshoe). he was riding his tricked-out Prophet 4X here. who knows.

biker3

Turbo Monkey
dondon said:
Sorry you feel left out-I only have photos of you in last years team kit and i dont like posting 04' photos in '05 I see you swapped sponsors LBR to 2six Stallions - Bling bling. -As for snowmass I didnt see you nutting up to hit the tripple,either you were too scared or you and sunjay couldnt beg enough gas money to get there.
Harshness, watch out, Tsage is downhills "most known unkown". Beware he could sell out and blow up at any moment, leaving the extreme mtb scene in peaces.

note* seeing neeth hit the trip was insane as well as mik and brynn. It was so much bigger in person.

biker3

Turbo Monkey
AlmostHeaven said:
Logan Bingelli. remember that name.

check out the Jr X 16-under stats from this year. lucky? i think not.

Jr X 16-under isn't exactly tight competition, but it's a damn good place to start getting ready for Jr X. i doubt he'll have any problems.

i wonder why he's racing a hardtail on a track that looks about as big as the one we had here (Snowshoe). he was riding his tricked-out Prophet 4X here. who knows.
that kid is a tool, Ill talk crap on him ALL day here. Ive got a close up of him crying after he got ELIMINATED by my boi justin right there. He reps a tight kit but he isnt worthy of it. I can think of 10 other Junior X Stunnas who can out ride him and are 10x cooler and easily deserve what he has.

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
biker3 said:
that kid is a tool, Ill talk crap on him ALL day here. Ive got a close up of him crying after he got ELIMINATED by my boi justin right there. He reps a tight kit but he isnt worthy of it. I can think of 10 other Junior X Stunnas who can out ride him and are 10x cooler and easily deserve what he has.
He beat me at Snow, but he should have been racing 18 and under for sure... Well, if it wasnt my first year racing i would have too...

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
biker3 said:
:thumb:

Justin is thug4life

I know sanjay

Monkey
Aug 16, 2004
The OC
dondon said:
I was in canada posing for a camelback ad with my sunglasses on hitting a ladder drop, oh wait that was you.

I know sanjay

Monkey
Aug 16, 2004
The OC
ride_fast said:
yeah i beat him at dear vally but i ended up second behind him overall. why do you hate him so much?
he rode a pink bike, he would have to show up in a 3 car, shotgunning pabst, and wearing a dixie next season to redeem himself.

Fonzie18

Turbo Monkey
biker3 said:
I don't hate him. Hes just a douche. He has his name written on his jersey, shorts, bike, fork, helmet and some signiture trailer and he's not even racing real JuniorX.
The kid is a little quiet but I would not call him a douche. He races 16 and under cuz he is under 16 (obviously). He is capable of the 18 and under class..... and was busting 3's at Lenosky's over the big set.

He can ride. Don't hate

biker3

Turbo Monkey
Fonzie18 said:
The kid is a little quiet but I would not call him a douche. He races 16 and under cuz he is under 16 (obviously). And he is capable of the 18 and under class, check the times.
Yeah I know he is capable. Thats exactly why he should race 18 and under and eliminate the class completally. The more people racing 18 the better. There never was a 16 before so why start it now? Besides all the fastest 16 year olds( jake, JD, Timmy) race 18. If you want to race down just because you are eligible by age so you can get a "Win", race sport. But if you want to compete with the fastest riders, race 18 and under.

I know sanjay

Monkey
Aug 16, 2004
The OC
Fonzie18 said:
The kid is a little quiet but I would not call him a douche. He races 16 and under cuz he is under 16 (obviously). He is capable of the 18 and under class..... and was busting 3's at Lenosky's over the big set.

He can ride. Don't hate
u need to start drinking alf

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
I know sanjay said:
u need to start drinking alf
yes he does it would make him more layed back, he spent the whole night on the computer at snowshoe while me and sanjay filled the resort's pool and hot tub with industrial dish soap to make it a giant bubble bath.

tacobelldhr

Monkey
Jun 1, 2005
lake forest
logan is a great rider. he just doesnt have a great adittude, and he's really young so therefore him racing junior 16-. next year hell be with me and the big boy's. next year is going to be a fun year!

AlmostHeaven

Turbo Monkey
Jun 8, 2005
VIRGINIA
biker3 said:

sorry BRAH. i don't know how i forgot about all the people cooler than HIM in the world. props to yo BOI for spanking him DAWG!

if i would have know that you were running low on Haterade and getting ready to snap, i wouldn't have posted anything at all.

AlmostHeaven

Turbo Monkey
Jun 8, 2005
VIRGINIA
Curb Hucker said:
yes he does it would make him more layed back, he spent the whole night on the computer at snowshoe while me and sanjay filled the resort's pool and hot tub with industrial dish soap to make it a giant bubble bath.
whoa. that was you guys?

i probably wouldn't come back anytime soon. they're lookin' for ya.

that shouldn't a problem, we won't have a NORBA here in '06, thank the lord.

Fonzie18

Turbo Monkey
Curb Hucker said:
Haha, Daaan Jaaaaahnson...I wouldn't say I was on the computer all night, you were faded when you saw me on it so perhaps you are mistaken. I got to see the "industrial bubble bath", the roman candle fight and the arrival of the pigs. I had to race the next morning so drinking heavily at 12am was not exactly in my plans.

T Sage: Where's ma sizzurp?

Msisle Dad

Monkey
Jul 1, 2003
Catonsville, MD
biker3 said:
Let's see how he did against you @

Deer Valley beat you by 7 sec
Snow Mass "" "" 18 sec
Brian Head "" "" 19 sec
Snowshoe "" "" 2 sec

He is a quiet kid, does not appear to talk alot of trash. And has results.

Msisle Dad

Monkey
Jul 1, 2003
Catonsville, MD
tacobelldhr said:
logan is a great rider. he just doesnt have a great adittude, and he's really young so therefore him racing junior 16-. next year hell be with me and the big boy's. next year is going to be a fun year!
Jake, no semi pro?

biker3

Turbo Monkey
Msisle Dad said:
Let's see how he did against you @

Deer Valley beat you by 7 sec
Snow Mass "" "" 18 sec
Brian Head "" "" 19 sec
Snowshoe "" "" 2 sec

He is a quiet kid, does not appear to talk alot of trash. And has results.
Nice argument? I never dissed on his riding, qoute me where I did that? Look at his times and compare them to the 18 class, its not like he is top 5. Im glad you have no life and took the time to dig up the times. I can say right now he kicked my ass, but the kid is a little ****. Go talk to someone like Tim Price and tell me who you would rather sponser? You ever heard of an asskisser? Someone who is quite around adults but a bitch around his peers? I wouldnt call someone out just because they are better then me, thats just sleazy. I now see you and Logan bingelli on the same level. Keep it up Dad.

biker3

Turbo Monkey
AlmostHeaven said:
sorry BRAH. i don't know how i forgot about all the people cooler than HIM in the world. props to yo BOI for spanking him DAWG!

if i would have know that you were running low on Haterade and getting ready to snap, i wouldn't have posted anything at all.
Whatever, There is no one cooler than bingelli. I never spanked him and I never said that. Im not imposing my name as one of those other kids but there are PLENTY of other riders who deserve props and aren't getting them. There is no snapping here but when someone is getting props and I think they're an asshole Im gunna say something? Travis Bond, that kid is pride, keeps it low and hes a cool kid. I also like Timmy price he isnt all about himself and hes got skillz to back it up.

just read what tacobell said, "he doesnt have the best attitude" and that is coming from tacobell himself..............

Msisle Dad

Monkey
Jul 1, 2003
Catonsville, MD
biker3 said:
Nice argument? I never dissed on his riding, qoute me where I did that? Look at his times and compare them to the 18 class, its not like he is top 5. Im glad you have no life and took the time to dig up the times. I can say right now he kicked my ass, but the kid is a little ****. Go talk to someone like Tim Price and tell me who you would rather sponser? You ever heard of an asskisser? Someone who is quite around adults but a bitch around his peers? I wouldnt call someone out just because they are better then me, thats just sleazy. I now see you and Logan bingelli on the same level. Keep it up Dad.

Why would you rag on Logan? Because he's part of a good team and he wears his sponsors kit? It sounds like your jealous. Regarding Timmy Price, He's is a great racer and a nice kid. We are friends with his family. Whats your point?

If I were running a bike company who would I sponsor? There would be a number of candidates, including Logan.

Believe it or not Both Travis and Timmy are polite to adults too. They represent their sponsors well. I would compare them to Travis Pastrana by the way they handle themselves.

I brought up the results comparison because you were throwing stones. You may like some of the the guys and dislike others but why post it. Whats the benefit.

And by the way I'm on the level that's supported by facts.

tacobelldhr

Monkey
Jun 1, 2005
lake forest
Msisle Dad said:
Jake, no semi pro?
No, i'm actually going to race junior x next year since im only 16. I will race some races in pro and just do my best. I will race sea otter dh, mtx, :) and ds in jr ex, and race dh in pro. I also want to do some world cups. Most of all this off season i am training really hard to get to worlds as a junior and try to podium.