Quantcast

Snowshoe 2005 Schedule up on Site

DHanamal

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
Boulder, CO
Flipping through the 2005 Schedule I noticed:

Bike Magazine Monster Park Slopestyle: July 1 - 3

Simply stated, the Bike Magazine Monster Park Invitational is about one thing: the riders. The course is designed by riders, built by riders, and most importantly, will be judged by the riders. This slopestyle course is designed to showcase the talents of a select group of the world's top pro riders as they compete for an hour and a half to come up with their best effort. This one of a kind course will feature huge stunts, walls, jumps, ladder bridges as well as other as one-of-a-kind features such as curved wall rides, teeter's and much more. It's the one mountain bike event you can't afford to miss!!!

That's sick.

http://www.ride.snowshoemtn.com/events.html

Hulkamaniac

Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
Germantown, MD
I've been wanting to tell everyone I know.....both on the net and in person......about Bike Mag moving Monster Park to here, but had to keep my mouth shut for the official word to come out. Anyways, it's going to be sick.....should elevate our program and status even more!

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
Yo Jeremy,
I may be staying up there for most of July, gotta talk to Dave about helping out...Looking forward to the new trails! Anyone who needs a place to crash is welcome, just bring food! :thumb:

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
A little birdy told me that after the Slopestyle they intend to tone down the "technical trail features" and leave them up for us mere mortals.

Just a rumor from unconfirmed sources. But it'd be cool!

Mike

Hulkamaniac

Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
Germantown, MD
Cant Climb said:
That is awesome.....wow......Snowshoe has come a long way......

Awesome mountain.
Thanks for the compliment Tom. Definitely come a long way indeed, but the really exciting part is the fact that we have just touched the surface of what we can and plan to do in the near future!!!!