Quantcast

Snowshoe 6/1-6/3

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
how was it?
on the plus side the shuttles were empty. I think the most I ever rode with was 4 other peole. on the negative side the mountain went under red alert sat. afternoon and it never really stopped raining after that. 7 hours of driving for 3 runs.

Jun 11, 2004
on the negative side the mountain went under red alert sat. afternoon and it never really stopped raining after that. 7 hours of driving for 3 runs.
Damn.....that sucks! Its crazy what can happen in a week up at SS. Last weekend (Fri. Sat. and half of Sun.) was the best conditions I think I have ever ridden at SS!

beachbum

Chimp
Feb 19, 2007
coastal nc
that's a bummer,
any of you guy's going this weekend?
i'll be up saturday afternoon, probably just keep my fingers crossed and hope the weather is good sunday.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
myself and brungeman will be there on sunday...camping in the silvercreek lot on saturday night throwing a few back...look for an all black forester with black windows...woot.

KevinR86

Chimp
Aug 13, 2006
Williamsburg VA
yeah jeremy you do need to get up there. You get a full suspension yet? I should be at the top of the western terriritory lift on sunday morn, on a brown demo 9, w/ white 888, and deemaxs, if you see me say hi, ill probably be alone.

mtwhore

Chimp
Jun 20, 2006
Harrisonburg
Hey Kevin! You just hangin out at the top or do you plan on riding some? Chuckle-chuckle.
I look forward to riding with you and everyone else. maybe I can keep up cuz now I got something that can handle those long runs down the western territory.
Its a big weekend, Fathers day, my dads birthday, my sisters b-day, and my buddy begins his ride across America. I expect to arrive at Silver creek between 6 and 8pm on Sat. Ill be driving what may resemble the red pickup in sanford & son (toyota). Ill have my gray king fisher and black hard tail. I dont think the king fisher will be as much fun in the free ride side as the little azonic. I need that snowshoe fix.:shakefist:

KevinR86

Chimp
Aug 13, 2006
Williamsburg VA
Mtwhore, Have we ridden together? i met a lot of people opening weekend and i dont know that i know who you are. And i will definately be riding! stop me and introduce yourself again, and we can do some runs!