Quantcast

snowshoe, any dirt jump park

TankerX

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
The best place Fo Sho
hello all, me and a couple of guys are heading up to snowshoe for the 1st time. Is there a park in snowshoe just for dirt jumping? What can i expect from snowshoe compared to the places like plattekill and mtn creek. And what's the deal w/ the shuttle and lift, what's the difference. I heard somehting like shuttle is for dh runs and the lift is for the freeride park.

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
There is a 4x course that is going to be up all season. It's a nice one from what I've heard.

The lift serves the east side of the mountain where the Freeride Park is and the Norba XC course. The shuttle serves the west side of the mountain where the Norba DH courses are as well as many other trails.

If you see a old guy with a white goatee on a red M1 say hi! It'll either be me or Mike Walker. :D

Mike

Hulkamaniac

Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
Germantown, MD
No dirt jump park yet, but we are planning/working on that. The Mtn X course can only be described with one word......MASSIVE! It's super long, has tons of jumps (just about every type you can think up!) and the jumps range in size from big to insanely big.

Let us know when your headed down this way and a few of us "locals" and park builders will show you around. Just look for a guy riding a blue giant dh team w/ monster t.........and usually wearing black/gray shorts, jersey, and helmet.

banche

Monkey
Jul 21, 2003
BANNED FOR LIFE
while your at it bring a 125 or 250 because its more of a super-x course!!! i can't wait to ride it. they were puttin the finishing touches on it last week when i was there helping build and riding the new national course. titts to the gang for one hell of a good job done on everything out there