Quantcast

Snowshoe Camp?

dhchix

Chimp
Mar 26, 2006
NC
I've heard good things about the Shaums March camp. Hopefully, I will be able to attend one in the future. I hope you have a lot of fun and learn some cool stuff. Have a great day.

"This one time - at bike camp"........

VT Mtbkr

Monkey
Oct 3, 2003
Richmond, Virginia
I've heard good things about the Shaums March camp. Hopefully, I will be able to attend one in the future. I hope you have a lot of fun and learn some cool stuff. Have a great day.

"This one time - at bike camp"........
Thanks! How's that ankle doing? Back to normal riding now?

I've certainly got a lot to learn. I'm hoping that the camp will give me some instruction/confidence with trying more drops and jumps and not having to always take the "go-around".

dhchix

Chimp
Mar 26, 2006
NC
Thanks! How's that ankle doing? Back to normal riding now?

I've certainly got a lot to learn. I'm hoping that the camp will give me some instruction/confidence with trying more drops and jumps and not having to always take the "go-around".
I'm sure you will get everything you want from the camp. You are fast now so I can imagine how fast you will be after the camp. I look forward to racing with you this year. It is going to be a lot of fun.

My anlke is doing better. I wear an ankle brace while exercising and riding. We raced at Wisp over the weekend and my ankle was sore after each day due to all the bouncing around. It is going to take some before it feels normal again. I hope to see you at Snowshoe. Maybe we can get together and ride. I will be riding solo since my husband fractured his collar bone at Wisp. So far, our season is off to an interesting start.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
I shall be hanging on for dear life a silver Mountain Cycle Shockwave with a 888 Works

[Doppler]aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!![/Doppler]