Quantcast

Snowshoe Closing weekend...

G-spot

Monkey
May 3, 2004
Chester,Va.
Ask Konabum--hahaha---Thats right he's looking too----My bad He will not be there do to a road bike accident---Heal fast!--KB

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
nope, sadly, Friday evening....I have a career and stuff now...So, nope, Friday night....ride ALL day saturday, and then leave Sunday Noonish-one-ish....or ride till noonish one-ish, THEN home......

Mr Ridiculous

Margarita my slippers
Apr 21, 2006
Morgantown, WV
nope, sadly, Friday evening....I have a career and stuff now...So, nope, Friday night....ride ALL day saturday, and then leave Sunday Noonish-one-ish....or ride till noonish one-ish, THEN home......
Career Shmareer. You think I'm letting Econ 111 and History something or another stand in my way of riding on a glorious friday at snowshoe? Prioritize man, prioritize!

XANDER

Monkey
Aug 21, 2007
Spendin' Chips at Manny's
Okay...riding on the "happier than a puppy with 2 peters" feeling of getting to go to Snowshoe closing weekend..

The thought has crossed my mind to try and make as many runs on the Basin side as humanly possible in 8 hours or so while the lift is open...a copycat of what that dude at Diablo did last month.

Wonder how many runs can be made and what the verticle feet would be? Think I might have to try it.