Quantcast

Snowshoe Condo Available for First Race 6/22-6/25

oldskoolbiker

Monkey
Aug 19, 2005
Alexandria, VA
Hey Monkeys. I own a condo up at Snowshoe. I had planned on using the condo for the first Snowshoe race, but I have decidied to go to the Whitetail race instead.

It is available for 6/22-6/25, the price will be $90/night.

The condo is in Expedition Station which is in the Village where the old Spruce Lodge was. It's right next to Cheat Mountain Pizza. The condo is hotel room sized and has a queen bed and a sleeper sofa. It also has a plasma TV, Internet access, and a kitchenette. The condo has a view overlooking the Skidder slope, which this summer will be a slopestyle and dirt jump park.

If anybody is intrested in other dates let me know. Send me a PM if interested. You can also e-mail me at oldskoolbiker@dalenet.com

el_gordo

Chimp
Jun 13, 2004
DC (Da Capital)
Delmar --
no taker on the condo, but I'll see you up at Whitetail. You going to be there Friday???

BTW-- how did the helmet cam work out???
Gordo

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
oldskoolbiker said:
Hey Monkeys. I own a condo up at Snowshoe. I had planned on using the condo for the first Snowshoe race, but I have decidied to go to the Whitetail race instead.

It is available for 6/22-6/25, the price will be $90/night.

The condo is in Expedition Station which is in the Village where the old Spruce Lodge was. It's right next to Cheat Mountain Pizza. The condo is hotel room sized and has a queen bed and a sleeper sofa. It also has a plasma TV, Internet access, and a kitchenette. The condo has a view overlooking the Skidder slope, which this summer will be a slopestyle and dirt jump park.

If anybody is intrested in other dates let me know. Send me a PM if interested. You can also e-mail me at oldskoolbiker@dalenet.com
I call dibs! I'm in. let me know what you need for the week end.

oldskoolbiker

Monkey
Aug 19, 2005
Alexandria, VA
el_gordo said:
Delmar --
no taker on the condo, but I'll see you up at Whitetail. You going to be there Friday???

BTW-- how did the helmet cam work out???
Gordo
Not sure about when I'll be at Whitetail. Haven't decided yet.

As far as the helmet cam, I need a bigger battery in my camcorder, also I'll need to get some kind of image stableizer for Adobe Premier. The footage is OK but needs to be smoothed out.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Hey SK6, can I get in with you on this deal? I'd be down to split costs! Hell, I'll bring the first 12 pack of GOOD brew!